ONLF got it! ONLF declares unilateral ceasefire. Its delegation arrived in Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be sorely disappointed as usual

Wrong! This is not a TPLF regime. We are in a post TPLF era. Ask any Ethiopian and they will confirm you this. You may don't believe it but ONLF got it right and understood the Ethiopia we have since 4-5 months is not the Ethiopia of last years. Things have changed dramatically. Thanks God for the ONLF leadership on this one!

ONLF held a meeting with Somalis in Addis Ababa. This is the new face of Ethiopia!!! No person should be persecuted because of his political stand! This is what Abdi Iley refused i.e. let political opponents freely operate in the state just like other states are allowing.

Dka4sVfW4AIhu6b.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
A good first step would be to change the name to a more pan Somali and inclusive one a lot of the Somalis are turned off right off the bat by such an exclusive qabiilist name without looking more into the message they stand for barasho hortiisa ha I nicin waaye

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Wrong! This is not a TPLF regime. We are in a post TPLF era. Ask any Ethiopian and they will confirm you this. You may don't believe it but ONLF got it right and understood the Ethiopia we have since 4-5 months is not the Ethiopia of last years. Things have changed dramatically. Thanks God for the ONLF leadership on this one!

Mixed ethnic groups are not Ethiopian. According to the constitution you are stateless. Abiy will be arrested and any mention of tplf will put you behind bars. :birdman:

ignore these somali haters, we Ogadens want peace and no longer want war, these somalis just want Ogadens to keep fighting so they can beg ethiopia to give them weapons to kill Ogadens

i hate somalis as much as i hate habashi donekys,. by if ONLF wnats to stop the fighting and make peace so good,

i want Ogaden sin Jubbaland somali to focus on building that federal region, the Ogadens in Ogadeniya to focus on that and the Ogadens in kenya to focus on that

we need to develop and work on making more babies, build universties, business, good economy, and even compete for share of federal major posts and ecven PM oen day isnha Allah , we now have oil in one of our Ogden regions and work out a plan where we can legally get out of Ethiopia through referendum insha Allah

ethiopia is bruning and needs one more massive kick, it will die, no nation can have 86 ethnic races, we will work smartly with new president ahmed cabid mohamed who will be thre for two year then slow educate our kids, f*ck somalis for what they did to Ogadens (puntland and somaliland, we already f*ck them through liyu police and uncle Cabdi The Great )

if oromo want to work with us then its fine, we can become the power house of east africa,

by the way habashi, please tell me which inferior race are you? ahmaar, tigra, agaw, what is your race, and please dont give me the ethipian line, ethiopia is a fake country and by Allah we will end it insha Allah

Hail Hail The Great Ogaden Race,

bs: Somali donkeys who wanted us Ogadens to forever fight Ethiopia through gun, suck lemons, we wuill use the pen, its 2018 - ethiopia is dying any ways, its just a matter of time, oromo and ahmaar want to kill federalism and Ogaden and tigra and canfaar will not allow it,

A good first step would be to change the name to a more pan Somali and inclusive one a lot of the Somalis are turned off right off the bat by such an exclusive qabiilist name without looking more into the message they stand for barasho hortiisa ha I nicin waaye

take your opinion and shov it, the land will always be called Ogadeniya like it or not, we somalis are ready to die for it then we will reconsider

Mixed ethnic groups are not Ethiopian. According to the constitution you are stateless. Abiy will be arrested and any mention of tplf will put you behind bars. :birdman:

:drakekidding: Go to any region in Ethiopia and ask any Ethiopian if they are afraid of TPLF :). You are out of sync with reality. TPLF is done and is hiding in Mekele, it has lost the power outside of Tigray. Let alone ordinary citizens even the state medias are accusing TPLF of past crimes openly. Some of you guys really don't know what has been going in Ethiopia the last months and years We have achieved the transition from TPLF dictatorship to freedom peacefully and in 2 years time to the first free and fair election. Today if you go to Addis Ababa TPLF members are afraid even to speak in Tigrigna let alone to boss around. We are in a post TPLF era!!! Btw, TPLF arresting Abiy will never happen in fact Abiy will be sending soon the federal army and will arrest the old guard TPLF criminals. That is the more plausible outcome.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When was the last time they fired a bullet?
No kidding. They've been neutered and useless for years. They probably just want to cash out. That's fine. The dream of Somaliweyn was always from the people, not the ONLF. I wonder how Abiy thinks he can convince those thousands of people who hid Somali flags in their homes for decades. He can't buy them all.

:drakekidding: Go to any region in Ethiopia and ask any Ethiopian if they are afraid of TPLF :). You are out of sync with reality. TPLF is done and is hiding in Mekele, it has lost the power outside of Tigray. Let alone ordinary citizens even the state medias are accusing TPLF of past crimes openly. Some of you guys really don't know what has been going in Ethiopia the last months and years We have achieved the transition from TPLF dictatorship to freedom peacefully and in 2 years time to the first free and fair election. Today if you go to Addis Ababa TPLF members are afraid even to speak in Tigrigna let alone to boss around. We are in a post TPLF era!!! Btw, TPLF arresting Abiy will never happen in fact Abiy will be sending soon the federal army and will arrest the old guard TPLF criminals. That is the more plausible outcome.
TPLF still controls pretty much all the military in Ethiopia

No kidding. They've been neutered and useless for years. They probably just want to cash out. That's fine. The dream of Somaliweyn was always from the people, not the ONLF. I wonder how Abiy thinks he can convince those thousands of people who hid Somali flags in their homes for decades. He can't buy them all.
There were groups who made a hustle from the Ogadenia cause running around London a few years ago. Now they all swear by Ethiopia’s economic development and prosperity. The Somali nationalistic cause is dead on the ground but it remains hidden in the hearts of the people.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
@xabashi why are you, as amhar person so happy about Oromo leadership?

Who taught you what xabashi means?

Amhar doesn’t exist anymore they have been dead for centuries the current ones are oromo that speak Amharic, they r confused and not wanted in oromo state so they r pro Ethiopian unity, that way they are accepted hahah

Amhar doesn’t exist anymore they have been dead for centuries the current ones are oromo that speak Amharic, they r confused and not wanted in oromo state so they r pro Ethiopian unity, that way they are accepted hahah
They exist. I know them, I have friends who are amharic or whatever you call them. They are the second biggest ethnic group after the oromo. they settle in the heart/center of Ethiopia.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@xabashi why are you, as amhar person so happy about Oromo leadership?

Who taught you what xabashi means?
She can't argue properly and constantly repeats the same talking points. I think she works for the Ethiopian government. They're known for paying online stooges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts