ONLF abandon self-determination struggle. They’ve turned into Naagos! Willing to be prostitutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me ask you this !

During Haile Selassie occupation...where the governors non-Somali ?

Have you guys been fighting the Ethiopian imperialist before 1880s?

Why do you support Iley, a man who claimed to be Ethiopian!

Are you Ethiopian ?.

No, governors were Ogaden, haile alsways used to try to appease Ogadens, as only ogaden fought him, but then haile only got control of oagdneiya in 1958 after the British handed it over due to pressures from the Russians/soviets - russia waa eastern Orthodox and historically imperial Russia has always helped Ethiopia since 1870s

yes we fought Menelik, Sayidka defeated him in 1892, 1897, 1899, 1902, 1911 and 1917 every time they tried to enter ogadneiya, they may raid every now and then with russian weapons (imperial russia) but oagdens always fought them off and the brtiish took it over between 1884 to 1858, this is why UK trains liyu and funds DDSI Parliament and army and universities, and its why Chatham houses was crying to the UK gov to intervene and thus thye are right now part of the western diplomats talking to abiy with ahmed cade and adan barre ducale kenyan minister

you two last questions are stupid and silly, something a mentality ill child would ask,

NOW IM MORE THAN CONTENT WITH ETHIOPIA SUBJUGATING THE WESTERN SOMALIA SINCE ITS CLEAR THAT YOU LOTS ARE ABOUT THE SUBJUGATION OF OTHER CLANS OTHER THAN YOURS.

READING HIS DESCRIPTION IS LIKE READING A NAZI’s FINAL ANSWER. EVERYTHING HE WROTE WAS ABOUT SUPREMACY.

what is western somalia, i a only familiar with Ogadeniya, even doctor google says so,

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No, governors were Ogaden, haile alsways used to try to appease Ogadens, as only ogaden fought him, but then haile only got control of oagdneiya in 1958 after the British handed it over due to pressures from the Russians/soviets - russia waa eastern Orthodox and historically imperial Russia has always helped Ethiopia since 1870s

yes we fought Menelik, Sayidka defeated him in 1892, 1897, 1899, 1902, 1911 and 1917 every time they tried to enter ogadneiya, they may raid every now and then with russian weapons (imperial russia) but oagdens always fought them off and the brtiish took it over between 1884 to 1858, this is why UK trains liyu and funds DDSI Parliament and army and universities, and its why Chatham houses was crying to the UK gov to intervene and thus thye are right now part of the western diplomats talking to abiy with ahmed cade and adan barre ducale kenyan minister

you two last questions are stupid and silly, something a mentality ill child would ask,

The tell-tell sign of a neef daaqaya is when a neef dismisses a legitimate question by belittling the interviewer.

It was a simple answer ...”I am not “ but because you are a prostitute to Ethiopia you declined to answer

@Teeri-Alpha

PEOPLE AND ECOLOGY IN THE SOUTHERN AND SOUTHEASTERN ETHIOPIAN BORDERLANDS
Second in importance are different Somali clans. The Gerri, Degodia and Marehan clans are the important ones.
This concentration is specifically high in markets near to the border. Along the Ethio‐Kenyan border the Oromos (the Boran) and the Somalis (Gerri, Degodia and to some extent Marehan), dominate the cross‐border trade.
http://www.ossrea.net/publications/images/stories/ossrea/drrs-1.pdf

Im sorry about insulting you or your family for that I apologize but I still consider you filth and a liar with serious cuqdad you’re lies are without limit I can’t even keep track it’s impossible to sit down and debate with a retard oo cuqdad kuu qabo I’ll give you a recent small sample size of your lies and you’ll see why I despise guys like you

View attachment 52168
View attachment 52170

https://www.wadaninews24.com/2017/0...-ah-ku-dhex-maraya-dowlada-degaanka-itoobiya/

I advise you to click the audio at the and listen to man who’s on the ground since I know you have the attention span of a 3 year old I’ll make it easier with cliff notes 00:00 to 04:00 and 07:00 to 08:30 the battle ground between Reer Hassan vs Boran war is a town called Deka inhabited by Reer Hassan 30 km south of Nageeyle a Reer Hassan man the interviewee also says we have people in the maamul in Nagele and this our land but I encourage you to listen to the whole audio clip because the man breaks it down the geography and demographics and source of conflict with Borana and other qabils like Degodiye

Now you should understand why associating with you in anyway is not beneficial to me and unless your cuqdad and gar daro stops which I highly doubt this is my last response to you no hard feelings man guuul iyo gobonimo :samwelcome:

The tell-tell sign of a neef daaqaya is when a neef dismisses a legitimate question by belittling the interviewer.

It was a simple answer ...”I am not “ but because you are a prostitute to Ethiopia you declined to answer

tell tail sign of a low IQ dude is insulting a man who has given his time to provide meaningful information then he insults, waa also low birth and bred rank, also when you ask me a question like are you Ethiopian, do Ethiopians say agah agah ???

are you a 13 year old learning politics, now?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
tell tail sign of a low IQ dude is insulting a man who has given his time to provide meaningful information then he insults, waa also low birth and bred rank, also when you ask me a question like are you Ethiopian, do Ethiopians say agah agah ???

are you a 13 year old learning politics, now?

You are devoid of any logical mind. You are absorbed by qabiil mentality

You are devoid of any logical mind. You are absorbed by qabiil mentality

pot calling kettle black, your the dude asking me am i Ethiopian so you can start a qabilist argument

kid just go and do your home work please, i was expecting a serious discussion about political affair,

are you iiidooor? it doesn't surprise me, are you acting like this because the khat has been cut thats coming form oromia ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alright! Let’s dudc this with maturity.

You kept mentioning csarist Russia helping them

I read somewhere that the Portuguese kingdom helped Ethiopian kingdoms from 1400 to 1700 them.

I also want to know ..do you agree that DDSI and Ethiopia have build its infrastructure?

When was the last time you were there

@R.Kelly you are making a return to political discussions these days, what's going on adeer?:lolbron:

anyways, how's the ogaden different from the clan enclave you hail from? If you are going to talk about subjugation of other clans, what do you have to say about forcing every non isaaq clan in that region? Surely you wouldn't condone that but let's wait for your response.

secondly, before onlf even started, the fight against the occupation took many forms. It was once called wslf, and that had no ogaden name in there whatsoever, yet the niggas who fought under that banner were ogaden. It was niggas like dolaal and yusuf dheere who led that campaign, so if name is an issue, why didn't somalis join that all inclusive group by the droves?:hmm:

third, do you remember alnusrah? That ogaden led group that fought in the 50s and 60s? Mohamed Siraad Dolaal's father Siraad dolaal was killed in the mid 60s, and the name of that jabhad was alnusrah yet no one but ogadens were doing the fighting. dir, isaaq and the rest didn't care to join.

lastly, remember garaad makhtal, the haruun oday, bashir makhtals grand father? he was leading a revolution in the 40s and 50, why didn't no ogaden members follow him since he didn't call his group ogaden something?

I think you are mad because my subclan, reer isaaq, made your subclan, ciidagale a little laangaab clan in dagaalkii lafaruug.:hahaidiot: come out with it you old .

Don’t even bother with these guys they make up lies and they tell many small lies to set the stage for even bigger lies. There was one attack on Ethiopia by the dervishes and if you look up primary sources of info you’ll find what clan composition of the fighters were.

ONLF are not freedom fighters they’re mooryaan who steal from innocent Somalis while traveling. If they captured a city or attempted to I would respect and support them.

They are a political movement to monopolise the somali region.

The thing that pisses of Ogaden right now is the fake mps and degmo they made are getting wiped out.

If you research how ethiopia even got a foothold on the region in the first place you’ll find certain Ogaden sub clans used to pay tax to menelik in return for guns to fight their clan wars.

Once you start reading primary info books from the 1800’s from people that were alive and involved you’ll see how deep the propaganda is.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t even bother with these guys they make up lies and they tell many small lies to set the stage for even bigger lies. Dude just said sayid Mohamed was fighting Ethiopians in 1892. This was before the British these times the guy was a study Quran . There was one attack on Ethiopia by the dervishes and if you look up primary sources of info you’ll find what clan composition of the fighters were.

ONLF are not freedom fighters they’re mooryaan who steal from innocent Somalis while traveling. If they captured a city or attempted to I would respect and support them.

They are a political movement to monopolise the somali region.

The thing that pisses of Ogaden right now is the fake mps and degmo they made are getting wiped out.

If you research how ethiopia even got a foothold on the region in the first place you’ll find certain Ogaden sub clans used to pay tax to menelik in return for guns to fight their clan wars.

Once you start reading primary info books from the 1800’s from people that were alive and involved you’ll see how deep the propaganda is.

It’s clear the man is lunatic with made up historical events. Kulahaa Sayiidka flight Menelik in 1892 when the guy was in the Sudan and was getting inspired by The Mahdi down there.

His historical narrative is riddled with inaccuracies.

To hide all these made-believe stories he goes on to insult the father of this forum.

I took it easy on him nacaska because I don’t the time of day to argue with a certified neef

It’s clear the man is lunatic with made up historical events. Kulahaa Sayiidka flight Menelik in 1892 when the guy was in the Sudan and was getting inspired by The Mahdi down there.

His historical narrative is riddled with inaccuracies.

To hide all these made-believe stories he goes on to insult the father of this forum.

I took it easy on him nacaska because I don’t the time of day to argue with a certified neef

I thought he typed 1882 for some reason the British were already there but not much of a difference because MAH wasn’t even in the country the the dervishes didn’t exist at the time.

One thing you need to be careful of is taking any sources that are post 1969 seriously. Their clan spent a lot of money trying to rewrite history and a lot of the new stuff is using the stuff written by kacaan scholars as a sources. Just read pre 1969 stuff and you’ll see the difference.

look at these cuqdad filled kids accusing kacaan and siad barre of re writing history because they are langaab,

also to the avenger dude, why do you hate guys fighting for their land Ogadeniya?

if god made yall langaab with no history and small land, then please accept it,

siad barre was nly telling the truth, there is no somali his with out darood history, the rest wa iska chump change

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I thought he typed 1882 for some reason the British were already there but not much of a difference because MAH wasn’t even in the country the the dervishes didn’t exist at the time.

One thing you need to be careful of is taking any sources that are post 1969 seriously. Their clan spent a lot of money trying to rewrite history and a lot of the new stuff is using the stuff written by kacaan scholars as a sources. Just read pre 1969 stuff and you’ll see the difference.

I read independent sources to get the accurate untainted story about it. In the meantime this lunatic @Teeri-Alpha is running around with what his bias qabiil infested adeeros told them

look at these cuqdad filled kids accusing kacaan and siad barre of re writing history because they are langaab,

also to the avenger dude, why do you hate guys fighting for their land Ogadeniya?

if god made yall langaab with no history and small land, then please accept it,

siad barre was nly telling the truth, there is no somali his with out darood history, the rest wa iska chump change

They’re not fighting for Somalis or even to free somali galbeed. They are fighting so they can rule ddsi by themselves. They want the relationship the majeerteen had with the italians were other Somalis had to go through majeerteen to communitcate with them. The film is over somali galbeed will never be free till all Somalis have a joint foreign policy and create resources to fund a proper gurria campaign plus create the propaganda to the rest of the world to make us seem like the victims and then being able to roll in tanks and planes at the right time. We don’t have that now and ONLF do nothing but steal from Somalis and not fight Ethiopia.

They’re not fighting for Somalis or even to free somali galbeed. They are fighting so they can rule ddsi by themselves. They want the relationship the majeerteen had with the italians were other Somalis had to go through majeerteen to communitcate with them. The film is over somali galbeed will never be free till all Somalis have a joint foreign policy and create resources to fund a proper gurria campaign plus create the propaganda to the rest of the world to make us seem like the victims and then being able to roll in tanks and planes at the right time. We don’t have that now and ONLF do nothing but steal from Somalis and not fight Ethiopia.

please tell me how ONLF has stolen from somalis?

also please explain to me why when we had wslf, and 4 other all somali inclusive name with out the name Ogaden no other somali dared to die for the cuase and only ogaden was willing to pay blood and treasure?

where do you get you theories from?

are you iiidooor?

and just realsied r kelly is iiiidoor and thus no point and debating with yall, you were born with cuqdad for all things ogaden because ogaden has defended the land and yall licked mengustu boots,

besides, i hear iiidoors hear hate ogaden before they hear shahada as babies, how can you reason with such low life cuqdads,

and its ironic how iiidoor kids like r kelly can accuse us of being nazi and monopolising the region and ignore what his iidoristan race does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts