ONLF abandon self-determination struggle. They’ve turned into Naagos! Willing to be prostitutes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
they’ve accepted to be prostitutes of Ethiopia.

They have laid down their arms.

@Bohol whats the matter with them?

What is their game plan? Why have they abandoned the struggle? Who told them that one gains freedom without a fight a bloodshed?

Is there something I’m missing, has Abiy Ahmed promises them something ?

What is their game plan? Why have they abandoned the struggle? Who told them that one gains freedom without a fight a bloodshed?

send your cousins, brothers , uncles on both your mamma side and daddy side and then send your sons if they are over 15 or when they reach manhood age to die for the cause then after then i will respect you

if NOT then STFU you little MAQNUUD

Bohol

VIP

ONLF died longtime ago.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
send your cousins, brothers , uncles on both your mamma side and daddy side and then send your sons if they are over 15 or when they reach manhood age to die for the cause then after then i will respect you

if NOT then STFU you little MAQNUUD

Nacas iska hadle baad tahay!

It’s not my fight! I’m not Ogaden

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Why die alone while the rest of somalis watch? Not even a safe haven anywhere in somalia. A rebel group needs an outside base to train in peace for it to have a chance to succeed. Make "peace" and live to fight another day.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why die alone while the rest of somalis watch? Not even a safe haven anywhere in somalia. A rebel group needs an outside base to train in peace for it to have a chance to succeed. Make "peace" and live to fight another day.

I wanna know what they have decided to do ? Have they decided to be a political party to run the region and accept 5-% of their natural resources for raw meat eaters to buy more raw meat ?

Bishan anagaa nagu dul wareegsanaysa, i think your single mom has a young og lover and probably being used for passport.

Ok, lets go on topic.

Tell me this, when ONLF were fighting against the ethio gov, were the rest of somalis prostitutes? Ileen they werent fighting.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bishan anagaa nagu dul wareegsanaysa, i think your single mom has a young og lover and probably being used for passport.

Ok, lets go on topic.

Tell me this, when ONLF were fighting against the ethio gov, were the rest of somalis prostitutes? Ileen they werent fighting.

First of all the acronym ONLF was a mistake to begin with. This indicates that it a dam qabiil based rebel group. That’s the mistake they’ve made to begin with. Naturally I supported them with my thoughts although I have big reservations of its qabiil connotations

First of all the acronym ONLF was a mistake to begin with. This indicates that it a dam qabiil based rebel group. That’s the mistake they’ve made to begin with. Naturally I supported them with my thoughts although I have big reservations of its qabiil connotations
It wasnt our fault the region was called "Ogaden" by the international community, and no it wasnt a mistake, the rebel kept on fighting for years unlike other rebel groups in the region.

Such as the issa and gurgura liberation front who only did one mission and died later on.

Uwslf, the terrorist linked group who gave up after getting karbashed by ONLF in the battleground.

ONLF was a political party that was banned, but earlier won 80% of the parliament seats and today they are back to collect that 80% and give it another chance.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It wasnt our fault the region was called "Ogaden" by the international community, and no it wasnt a mistake, the rebel kept on fighting for years unlike other rebel groups in the region.

Such as the issa and gurgura liberation front who only did one mission and died later on.

Uwslf, the terrorist linked group who gave up after getting karbashed by ONLF in the battleground.

ONLF was a political party that was banned, but earlier won 80% of the parliament seats and today they are back to collect that 80% and give it another chance.

I like how you are knowledgeable about this situation.

With your knowledge can you tell me how many people support being part of Ethiopia? Percentage wise.

If free and fair election are conducted would they win ?

Do you see an independent Western Somalia in our lifetime?

How much is the Issaq population in this region?

Who are the second biggest clan in this region next to the OGs?

I like how you are knowledgeable about this situation.

With your knowledge can you tell me how many people support being part of Ethiopia? Percentage wise.

If free and fair election are conducted would they win ?

Do you see an independent Western Somalia in our lifetime?

How much is the Issaq population in this region?

Who are the second biggest clan in this region next to the OGs?
I think all somalis that lives in the region wants to be independent from ethiopia, there is no certain clan that really wants to be ethiopian.

ONLF held an referendum before they took up arms, they won most of the votes and thats when the ethio gov rolled tanks on onlf headquarters across the region.

By looking at Ethiopias current situation and ethnic nationalism taking full effect, yes i see an independent somali galbeed i the next 10 years.

Isaaqs percentage in the region is smaller than the gadabuursi ones, i dont have exactly the numbers but they dont have the percentage to participate in the political atmosfare alone unless they ally themselves with a major clan.

Ciise is second to Ogaden.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think all somalis that lives in the region wants to be independent from ethiopia, there is no certain clan that really wants to be ethiopian.

ONLF held an referendum before they took up arms, they won most of the votes and thats when the ethio gov rolled tanks on onlf headquarters across the region.

By looking at Ethiopias current situation and ethnic nationalism taking full effect, yes i see an independent somali galbeed i the next 10 years.

Isaaqs percentage in the region is smaller than the gadabuursi ones, i dont have exactly the numbers but they dont have the percentage to participate in the political atmosfare alone unless they ally themselves with a major clan.

Ciise is second to Ogaden.

Please breakdown the qabiils that are there.

Let me guess..

Ogaden

Ciise

Sheekhaal

Mursade

Issaq

Dhulbahante?

Akishe

????

Let me guess..

Ogaden

Ciise

Sheekhaal/reer aw hassan

Karanle

Issaq

Dhulbahante

Gurre

Minority Madow

Jidwaaq absame

Weyteen absame

Jaarso/oromo

Gurgura dir/oromo

Gadabuursi dir

Gaadsan dir

Gabooye

Marexan

Harti

????

There are probably more.

Let me guess..

Ogaden

Ciise

Sheekhaal

Mursade

Issaq

Dhulbahante?

Akishe

????

bro since you are looking for info i will help you, but dont push another man to constantly die whilst sipping tea from TV and not knowing anything abut the region

it was named The Ogaden in 1884 during the berlin conference for the scramble for Africa, the British gave away ogadeniy in 1958 two years before Somalia was created due to Ethiopians begging the soviets to place pressure on the UK

as my Ugaas Marsin toll you ONLF won the electinon of 1994 (actually it was 86.7% but lets just call it 80 or 07 what ever suits you, but then meles hard tanks rolling, )

there 93 degmos, 9 gobals, there are no murusade (its actually his brother karanley and they moved to babile, besides when they lived in Ogadeniya they were considered maaalinguur , a mohamed zubeer sub clan as protection, no dhulbahante

out of the 93 degmos, OGaden/Absame own and controlled atleast 98% of degaans there

84 degmos out of 93 degmos, waa Absame

7 gobals out of 9 waa Ogaden like i mentioned 98% (wardeer, qoraxey, fiiq, godey, afdeer, dagabuur, jigjiga waa absame 98%, like jigjiga a few isaaqs and dagabursi, but whole isaq has 1 full degmo

280 mps Absame has 245 mps

4 vice presdents, 1 waa gadabursi, 1 ciise, and the other 2 waa ogaden

libaan gobal waa pure dagodia and garre (marehan will say i live therte too but we never seen them until ethiopian invasion in 2007, they started claiming then , they have never hard a mayor or counciler let alone mps or govnorons but has alsways been dagodia and garre 100%, even i an ogaden that borders them in afdheer dont claim it, )

93 govonors, 84 waa absame

isaq has 4 mps and 1 govnor and they only get mps from ghasambo which iley gave them, they are langaab in other few areas they live in like xarshin, too small, they are like UKIP, not big anough to win votes in whole degaans,

8 presdeints (10 if you add Iley the Great lion of east african and new president ilkacase, the young handsome educated wise iley picked recently, all presidents have been ogaden, sure cabdelmajiid and some dirs were more like execatives rather than presidents but its only acceptable for Absame to lead the region,

sometimes the vice presidencies are changed by jidwaq an Absame clan and ciise but there most also be Ogaden vice presdients as entire ogaden sub clans have more land, degaans and even regions, take mohamed zubeer for example, they have a vice president and 4 regions/gobals, hence why they have had about 7 presidents if you include ilkacse The Wise

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bro since you are looking for info i will help you, but dont push another man to constantly die whilst sipping tea from TV and not knowing anything abut the region

it was named The Ogaden in 1884 during the berlin conference for the scramble for Africa, the British gave away ogadeniy in 1958 two years before Somalia was created due to Ethiopians begging the soviets to place pressure on the UK

as my Ugaas Marsin toll you ONLF won the electinon of 1994 (actually it was 86.7% but lets just call it 80 or 07 what ever suits you, but then meles hard tanks rolling, )

there 93 degmos, 9 gobals, there are no murusade (its actually his brother karanley and they moved to babile, besides when they lived in Ogadeniya they were considered maaalinguur , a mohamed zubeer sub clan as protection, no dhulbahante

out of the 93 degmos, OGaden/Absame own and controlled atleast 98% of degaans there

84 degmos out of 93 degmos, waa Absame

7 gobals out of 9 waa Ogaden like i mentioned 98% (wardeer, qoraxey, fiiq, godey, afdeer, dagabuur, jigjiga waa absame 98%, like jigjiga a few isaaqs and dagabursi, but whole isaq has 1 full degmo

280 mps Absame has 245 mps

4 vice presdents, 1 waa gadabursi, 1 ciise, and the other 2 waa ogaden

libaan gobal waa pure dagodia and garre (marehan will say i live therte too but we never seen them until ethiopian invasion in 2007, they started claiming then , they have never hard a mayor or counciler let alone mps or govnorons but has alsways been dagodia and garre 100%, even i an ogaden that borders them in afdheer dont claim it, )

93 govonors, 84 waa absame

isaq has 4 mps and 1 govnor and they only get mps from ghasambo which iley gave them, they are langaab in other few areas they live in like xarshin, too small, they are like UKIP, not big anough to win votes in whole degaans,

8 presdeints (10 if you add Iley the Great lion of east african and new president ilkacase, the young handsome educated wise iley picked recently, all presidents have been ogaden, sure cabdelmajiid and some dirs were more like execatives rather than presidents but its only acceptable for Absame to lead the region,

sometimes the vice presidencies are changed by jidwaq an Absame clan and ciise but there most also be Ogaden vice presdients as entire ogaden sub clans have more land, degaans and even regions, take mohamed zubeer for example, they have a vice president and 4 regions/gobals, hence why they have had about 7 presidents if you include ilkacse The Wise

NOW IM MORE THAN CONTENT WITH ETHIOPIA SUBJUGATING THE WESTERN SOMALIA SINCE ITS CLEAR THAT YOU LOTS ARE ABOUT THE SUBJUGATION OF OTHER CLANS OTHER THAN YOURS.

READING HIS DESCRIPTION IS LIKE READING A NAZI’s FINAL ANSWER. EVERYTHING HE WROTE WAS ABOUT SUPREMACY.

Iley did just move he left increase the number of degmos from 93 to 197, and may, may have split a couple of gobals, we dont know yet the full details but insha Allah the new presdeint once settle ilkacae will make and share the new map with us,

i also wish to add some say he split shabelle into two and another gobal, thus increasing from 9 to 11 but new maps take atleast a few years to enter the internet,

i dont care what siaaqas claim, i want to them to tell me which county other than ghaasmabo they get mps and govonornos for , they can claim xarshin etc but do they get mps or govonros, did they get them during mengustu days their steo daddy as he loved them, waaa nooooooo.

MJs bet on the wrong horse, in 2007 to 2011 wars they suoorted habashi and snitched every ogadne in wardeer was ONLF, after the war, iley literally deported them all, to begin with they dont even have one full county they control, only a few tuulos, marehan waa same, they dont even have one full county,

dagodi and garre rule libaan, waa 3 counties, 4 mps each county, 12 mps, 3 govnors,

shanily waa 6 counties, waa iska ciise mainly and their dir orbits,

jigjiga waa 95% jidwaq absame in terms of mps,

if shaniley and libaan is not ogadne/asbame, then we absame rule with sheer numbers on the other 7 gobals, sheekhal, akish, gurre (not garre), geri koombe etc waa all "mohamed zubeer/cawlyahan" when they get attacked or harrsed, even karanley and reer osman a marehan sub clan they killed run from cabduwaq 200 years ago, waa maalinguur moahedm zubeer, waa very few in numbers and must renew their visa every 5 years

iley did give raaso county to sheekhal but shekaale fought each other and killed 300 of each other in a few weeks, they left for oromo were they got attacked, waa marti all non absame,

then you have galmiis, waa kumaade, balcad, and weyteen waa asbame both, oagdens older brothers, hence asbame kuumade,

point is who has their onw county exclusivey? or their own gobal,

poplation wise waa Ogaden, ciise, jidwaq, garre and dagodi as they all have their own gobals, then you have a few mjs, marehans, isaq, gadabursi, all either one county each in gadabursis case and isaqs case or few tuulos in mjs. and one tuulo in amrhans case,

when yuo palnt food in the land it will scream agah agah becasue it is split with our blood and treasure since its only been us to fight and lead and rule,

in addtion, dont disocunt ONLF they are playing the long game, ethiopia is dying and they will once again easily win 80% plus if seats, specially since now liyu and onlf are working together, ddsi admin and onlf are sitting and negotiating with abiy and kenyan and jubbaland ogaden ministers and western diplomats

onlf will play long strategic game, to get referendum legally but we will not share this with shisheye, i leave 5 minutes from of of the top onlf executives in London, just yesterday i was chatting to his son, i am friends with all his sons, went to uni with one of them, obviously i will not indulge the Ogaden strategy online to non Ogadens but rest assured, things look very bright alhamdulilah,

NOW IM MORE THAN CONTENT WITH ETHIOPIA SUBJUGATING THE WESTERN SOMALIA SINCE ITS CLEAR THAT YOU LOTS ARE ABOUT THE SUBJUGATION OF OTHER CLANS OTHER THAN YOURS.

READING HIS DESCRIPTION IS LIKE READING A NAZI’s FINAL ANSWER. EVERYTHING HE WROTE WAS ABOUT SUPREMACY.

please explain how, i have been forgiving and very coridal with you old boy, i have told you it has been like this sicne the british created these counties, gobals, continued by haile and even mengustu,

another thing, Ogaden has been presdeint of harar kilil 4 times, is that Ogaden nazi supremacy?
did we force the hararis to vote for us?

you dont ndertand the sheer number and size of oagdneiya and ogaden bro, its half of somali with 350 , 000 sq km dont give me the fake oromo state saying

war ogaden camel milk is sold in nazareth and adama

why are you jelous if we doiminate the region? why do yuo think we are willing to lose many sons over the land? becaue we have the numbers and confiendce its ours,

the British named it Ogadeniya in 1884, take it up with them,

horta what is your tribe bro, i wish to understand the cuqdad,

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
please explain how, i have been forgiving and very coridal with you old boy, i have told you it has been like this sicne the british created these counties, gobals, continued by haile and even mengustu,

another thing, Ogaden has been presdeint of harar kilil 4 times, is that Ogaden nazi supremacy?
did we force the hararis to vote for us?

you dont ndertand the sheer number and size of oagdneiya and ogaden bro, its half of somali with 350 , 000 sq km dont give me the fake oromo state saying

war ogaden camel milk is sold in nazareth and adama

why are you jelous if we doiminate the region? why do yuo think we are willing to lose many sons over the land? becaue we have the numbers and confiendce its ours,

the British named it Ogadeniya in 1884, take it up with them,

horta what is your tribe bro, i wish to understand the cuqdad,

Let me ask you this !

During Haile Selassie occupation...where the governors non-Somali ?

Have you guys been fighting the Ethiopian imperialist before 1880s?

Why do you support Iley, a man who claimed to be Ethiopian!

Are you Ethiopian ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.