one time i was qarhised

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

on somnet. i was chopping it up with this young thang.
we used to talk over skype and sometimes paltalk.
we got to know each other and one thing led to another i ended up sharing a pic.

anyway my pic got posted on somnet it was a big issue and i was gonna be sly and leave after few months after after the exposure

but i ended up never leaving. now i find self here in this castaway form

that it. that my story.

They spent how long gaining your trust?

I like your qarxis strategy. Stick around and keep your head up despite the betrayal. :qri8gs7:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

iamashoppingcart is a guy right?
nope! why would you assume that????
239n92dh

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
That's a fucked up! You can't trust anyone anymore. I mean what's happening to humanity. You spent all that time getting to know someone and they expose you the moment you let the guard down. what for exactly? Shame

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
i was a multinicker, we talked in public under my many nicks most likely. who were you?
I change my name 3 times originally I went by guwop then by warrior and the last month or so I went by bandit
So what your name:mjpls: It would be nice if you can name your different nicks:mjpls:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I change my name 3 times originally I went by guwop then by warrior and the last month or so I went by bandit
So what your name:mjpls: It would be nice if you can name your different nicks:mjpls:
oh you're a newbie. don't think we spoke before. but we can get to know each other :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts