One thing you want to change about yourself.

I wish i wasnt so judgmental. :kendrickcry:
I could be talking to a friend and the meanest shit would pop in my head and catch me off guard.

Whats wrong with me?:stressed:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My shady poses

1631645277408.png

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I wish I wasn't so easily susceptible to female allurement, my flawed male tendencies do get the best of me and I end up in a position akin to a ventriloquist doll at the hands of a beguiling damsel, this has lead to situation I'd rather not be in, but also, of course many more favorable positions.

However. I do yearn to learn not to reveal the cards so easily, if that is ever possible for my poor ravenous mind.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish I wasn't so easily susceptible to female allurement, my flawed male tendencies do get the best of me and I end up in a position akin to a ventriloquist doll at the hands of a beguiling damsel, this has lead to situation I'd rather not be in, but also, of course many more favorable positions.

However. I do yearn to learn not to reveal the cards so easily, if that is ever possible for my poor ravenous mind.

Send me pictures of Canjeero
1631646555901.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't have that much of a good circle with the Somalis , commercial wise only , that are connecting us , other than that I am estranged from my own people , that's what I like to change maybe , since most of my circles are diverse , Madow , white , coloureds , etc but not Somalis.

I am too detached from my countrymen.

Trending