Intelligence
Money
Slender
Sensitive and thoughtful
Gentleman
Generous
Progressive/open minded
Well endowed
:childplease:That sounds like the complete opposite of a Xaarbashi.
:browtf:Do you by any chance have a thing for Somali men?

:vqbuyv0:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:childplease:That sounds like the complete opposite of a Xaarbashi.
:browtf:Do you by any chance have a thing for Somali men?

:vqbuyv0:
How do you know habesha have men don’t have these traits? Did you date them :chrisfreshhah:
I am about to marry a Somalian who has those traits.

How do you know habesha have men don’t have these traits? Did you date them :chrisfreshhah:
I am about to marry a Somalian who has those traits.
I see a lot of Xaarbashi men on National Geographic and Animal Planet during the primate documentaries.

Yes, I remember now. You're that girl who's getting married to that broke ass nigga. That boy was a disgrace to his family. No other Somali family wanted their daughter to marry him so he settled for you. I hope it's a happily forever after for you because I know it won't be for him. He will be a reminder for what Somali men will have to end up with when they become failures.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I see a lot of Xaarbashi men on National Geographic and Animal Planet during the primate documentaries.

Yes, I remember now. You're that girl who's getting married to that broke ass nigga. That boy was a disgrace to his family. No other Somali family wanted their daughter to marry him so he settled for you. I hope it's a happily forever after for you because I know it won't be for him. He will be a reminder for what Somali men will have to end up with when they become failures.
I am not married yet you piece of shit. I am engaged.
Dumb Bantu, stop making up shit. You are so pathetic.
My fiancé is a career oriented successful CFO. Stop projecting not everyone Somalian man is uneducated bum like you.

I am not married yet you piece of shit. I am engaged.
Dumb Bantu, stop making up shit. You are so pathetic.
My fiancé is a career oriented successful CFO. Stop projecting not everyone Somalian man is uneducated bum like you.

Who you calling a dumb Bantu ?

:pachah1:You are delusional he works for
McDonald’s same as you :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you had to pick one feature or body part what would it be??!??

And dont corny shit like "His/her personality"

For me it would be a long thin neck on a women

I like Somali womens small naasos since they have less astrogen than normal women. And the men have less testosterone......confused dot come

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Loool how can you not be looking for someone who dresses well and is well moisturized tho?:ayaanswag: abaayo so youre intentionally looking for an ashy guy that dresses like a slob? Im comfused.
Yes If he dresses well since I barely can I don't want him to be more feminine than me and to me a man that cares about his outfit screams closet gay. Same if he moisturised I don't do that so that's so fruity and gay to me.
Where is my ashy abdi that can't dress:lawd: I love a rough looking masculine man.
Just don't smell homeless :holeup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts