One thing you find physically attractive in opposite sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If they are awkward wallahi that's so cute:lawd: it gets me every time but not like awkward and not confident but like a bit weird and ditsy like bumps on table :wow1: I cant wallahi

That's the problem with niggas like you these days, only giving half the story.
But I'm still right. As long as you live with family you can't expect something serious ass nigga.
Don't be jealous bro it's unbecoming of you. I am saving money so i can actually afford my honeymoon and i will get a education you could only dream of. Have fun depleting you life savings paying rent, i doubt a would want a guy like you who won't even be able to afford a wedding ring.

:trumpsmirk:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yaquub

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Nothing beats a nice broad chest and a guy who knows how to dress well and is put together. I dont like guys that are tooo muscular but a little is nice especially nice arms. He better have good skin and be well moisturized too. Longer hair would be ideal but somali men dont grow out their hair these days smh:bell:
Looooool I'm dead other than having nice skin since I have nice skin and I want to pass it to my kids. I'm the complete opposite how can we be so different in what we're looking for:ftw9nwa::chrisfreshhah:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
In that case @Factz i'm moving to canada bro as soon as i finish my studies. It sucks to be a repectable tall and handsome northerner and to end up stuck in the 3rd world country known as the uk, which is filled with majority hawiye s who love to act niggerish. Yep it's decided i am definitely moving to canada to live with my uncle.

:fittytousand:
Are you dumb hawiye girls are in Sweden all the lander girls are in the UK.
I really wonder if there are any other dir girls like me not from Djibouti :browtf:just asking it'd be cool to see

Don't be jealous bro it's unbecoming of you. I am saving money so i can actually afford my honeymoon and i will get a education you could only dream of. Have fun depleting you life savings paying rent, i doubt a would want a guy like you who won't even be able to afford a wedding ring.

:trumpsmirk:
Jealous of you? Please. There's nothing to be jealous of when a guy is moving across continents just to look for women. That's pitiful, not admirable. The difference between you and I is that I will be a shareholder while you'll be in a cubicle.

Muji

VIP
754D7A99-D1AE-4864-B708-1268070855E0.jpeg
D7A5E3B2-CC3B-4BD4-93CE-7CF6EC7F356E.jpeg

Basically him.

And if I was dating him I would enjoy logging in and seeing ugly cold blooded reptiles like @Factz complaining about “Madows stealing our women” not knowing I voluntarily left Somali men behind.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 44687 View attachment 44688
Basically him.

And if I was dating him I would enjoy logging in and seeing ugly cold blooded reptiles like @Factz complaining about “Madows stealing our women” not knowing I voluntarily left Somali men behind.

Since when did I ever complain of Madow stealing Somali women? Only time I heard that is Madow reverts taking advantage of cheap and clean Somali women and that only happens in the U.K and I don't care about it.

If you hate Somali men, that's fine. Dilute your blood because it's good to get rid of ignorant useless self haters out of our community. I support that and don't mention us again and just leave Sspot, it's only for the real Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts