Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You can find plenty in Savannah restaurant
In Shepard’s bush :siilaanyosmile:they go there
For us somali girls in large groups

I guess the cheap and clean revert thing is true in the U.K :mjlol:

Don't you feel that those dusty Xaarlimos are ruining the Somali reputation in the U.K?

G

God ain't blind and neither am i. Don't come at me you salafi hypocrites even prophet yaquub hated his other wife because she was ugly and he lusted after the second one. This hadith further supports me.

From 'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud radiallahu 'anhu who said that the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam said, "No one will enter Paradise who has an atom's weight of pride in his heart." A man said, "What if a man likes his clothes to look good and his shoes to look good?" He said, "Allah is beautiful and loves beauty. Pride means denying the truth and looking down on people." [Related by Muslim #131]

Don't let anyone pressure you my friends, never marry what another man won't
That's all nice and everything but you don't need to tell us what you fetishize.
:ufdup:I'm still judging you.

I guess the cheap and clean revert thing is true in the U.K :mjlol:

Don't you feel that those dusty Xaarlimos are ruining the Somali reputation in the U.K?

It’s not true they go to our restaurants for
Us - we go for the Somali guys

:gucciwhat: So the Jamaican thing
And Canadain girls thing isn’t true? :ulyin:

We love our somali men over here :banderas:

Here are my list and if you don't like it. SMD! :camby:

1. She must have a pretty face with nice caucasian facial feature and long soft hair.
  2. She must be thick with a big booty.
  3. She must have big boobs.
  4. She must be intelligent.
  5. She must be loyal and submissive.
  6. She must have a high sex drive.
  7. She must be Somali.
  8. She must be lightskin and fit.
  9. She must be blessed with good genes like me so we can have superior offsprings.
  10. She must know her deen well.
what the hell is Caucasian features? You are brainwashed. Your self hate is showing lol disgusting

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s not true they go to our restaurants for
Us - we go for the Somali guys

:gucciwhat: So the Jamaican thing
And Canadain girls thing isn’t true? :ulyin:

We love our somali men over here :banderas:

Somali women in Canada are more traditional and loyal than Somali men over here. It's very rare for Somali women to marry out and they are mostly virgin women marrying their own men.

I just heard rumors of reverts marrying Somali men being a serious issue in the U.K, that's all huuno.

If a guy is genuinely respectful to me thats enough to catch my attention. I don't really care about how he looks if he is confident Not boastful thats all that matters.

World

VIP
Somali women in Canada are more traditional and loyal than Somali men over here. It's very rare for Somali women to marry out and they are mostly virgin women marrying their own men.

I just heard rumors of reverts marrying Somali men being a serious issue in the U.K, that's all huuno.
Dont let her lie to you :O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Shephard Bush is salafi central in london, you gotta avoid xalimos from there like a plague there. All khasaaro revert merchants.

It’s all rumours, plus there are small minorities
Who do marry reverts, same as in Canada and
in other Countries - But it’s not the norm here

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dont let her lie to you :O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Shephard Bush is salafi central in london, you gotta avoid xalimos from there like a plague there. All khasaaro revert merchants.

I know, I even heard it from Somali people here in Toronto talking about it meaning that something really terrible is going on for the Somali community in the U.K.

I know, I even heard it from Somali people here in Toronto talking about it meaning that something really terrible is going on for the Somali community in the U.K.

Why don’t you come here and see for yourself

The slander is amazing, ps Canadain guys come
To the UK for wives and that’s a fact :axvmm9o:

Jealous hoes over there hating on us girls here

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Why don’t you come here and see for yourself

The slander is amazing, ps Canadain guys come
To the UK for wives and that’s a fact :axvmm9o:

Jealous hoes over there hating on us girls here

aint nobody who wants a cheap and (not) clean somali shisha head who makes ethnicity tags and gets fucked by jamaicans

Since we making lists...

1. don't mind skin color- dark skin- brown skin- caramel- gold skin don't mind at all nice to me
2. 5'4-5'7
3. small-medium sized bress
4. big back with nice curves and wide child bearing hips
5. Nice face without make up
5. has to be on her grind
6. intelligent
7. speaks somali and is cultured.
8. not bantu/hawiye/rahanweyn/madhibaa/barawa

Since we making lists...

1. don't mind skin color- dark skin- brown skin- caramel- gold skin don't mind at all nice to me
2. 5'4-5'7
3. small-medium sized bress
4. big back with nice curves and wide child bearing hips
5. Nice face without make up
5. has to be on her grind
6. intelligent
7. speaks somali and is cultured.
8. not bantu/hawiye/rahanweyn/madhibaa/barawa
racist.

In that case @Factz i'm moving to canada bro as soon as i finish my studies. It sucks to be a repectable tall and handsome northerner and to end up stuck in the 3rd world country known as the uk, which is filled with majority hawiye s who love to act niggerish. Yep it's decided i am definitely moving to canada to live with my uncle.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.