One thing I really hate about summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I hate is that people practically walk around naked during summer, they wear the shortest shorts( should be called panties at this point) and a bra. We're trying to fast here, we don't need to be seeing that uff :ohlord:
It's mostly black folks too, you don't see nearly as many whites "dressing"(and I use the term loosely) like that.

Aren't you a female? Lol

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm pretty dark skinned but when summer comes around I turn blacker than tarmac.
Like I'll take off my hijab and see the color difference on my forehead :susp:

I'm pretty dark skinned but when summer comes around I turn blacker than tarmac.
Like I'll take off my hijab and see the color difference on my forehead :susp:
Wear sun screen sis.
I wear sunscreen 24/7, even in the winter. I try my hardest to avoid the sun too

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Wear sun screen sis.
I wear sunscreen 24/7, even in the winter. I try my hardest to avoid the sun too
Maybe I'll start wearing it, I've never worn it tbh because I've never had an actual sunburn

I like dark chocolate or like the French like to say, Noir, Somali Queens

Mademoiselle.
Hope you like dark asphalt :mjpls:

You're the first Somali girl to admit this even though the majority are dark skinned.

All other Somali girls claim they're light skin or don't talk about their dark skin.
I dunno, I understand colorism is a problem in the Somali community but I don't mind my dark skin. If anything I'm pretty indifferent towards it

I hate the sunlight waking me up, I put blankets over my curtains at night so my room can stay dark in the morning because the curtains I have a way to light to block sunlight

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wear booty shorts but at home.

my ramadan duas should be going to your poor mother. what did she do to deserve this :susp:

I hate the sunlight waking me up, I put blankets over my curtains at night so my room can stay dark in the morning because the curtains I have a way to light to block sunlight

ngl i did this when i wanted to marathon movies during the day on the big screen. no glare from the sun. but that shit drastically fucks up your mood.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love summer I can wear my summer dresses viberant long dresses with elaborate patterns and multitude of friendly and warm colours, cannot forget my sun hat as well :). I always drive to the lavender fields and just prepare a picnic and watch the miles of fields. I might drive to the Lake District this summer. So yeah don't bloody stay indoors folks enjoy the sun !!! Maybe you might find mr or miss right this summer ;)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I wear booty shorts but at home.
35xyux.jpg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
One thing I hate is that people practically walk around naked during summer, they wear the shortest shorts( should be called panties at this point) and a bra. We're trying to fast here, we don't need to be seeing that uff :ohlord:
It's mostly black folks too, you don't see nearly as many whites "dressing"(and I use the term loosely) like that.
Where I'm from It's only white girls and the like. I was hanging out with my Asian friend the other day and her shorts were not even noticeable. They keep designing them shorter and shorter each year. I felt ashamed for her because men were staying at her but I was happy I was raised in an environment where drawing attention from men is bad. Men have the most disgusting thoughts. I was wearing a beautiful summer dress and a throw around scarf and I looked beautiful
I wasn't bring stated at for the same reasons as her.

Not unless I were to go to Somali mall
:mjcry:I could be wearing a jilbaab at Somali mall and some of the horny men would still stare

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You're the first Somali girl to admit this even though the majority are dark skinned.

All other Somali girls claim they're light skin or don't talk about their dark skin.
No I was talking to a girl yesterday about this!. Actually I think it was @ItsHanna she said she was dark skin but when I saw her hair picture and saw a sliver of her skin she looked light skin maybe she was lying

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
No I was talking to a girl yesterday about this!. Actually I think it was @ItsHanna she said she was dark skin but when I saw her hair picture and saw a sliver of her skin she looked light skin maybe she was lying
Haha how did you see her picture ??? I love the summer I always walk across the beach in Cornwall or Brighton, the waves splashing around me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending