One thing I really hate about summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I take short evening naps and then I wake up, I see it's so sunny outside and then I jump out of bed thinking I am late for work. After 10 seconds of worrying, I look at my phone and it's PM, not AM. It's happened like 5 times so far in the past few weeks.

:childplease:

Jumping out of bed just seconds of waking up gives you the biggest headache.

One thing I hate is that people practically walk around naked during summer, they wear the shortest shorts( should be called panties at this point) and a bra. We're trying to fast here, we don't need to be seeing that uff :ohlord:
It's mostly black folks too, you don't see nearly as many whites "dressing"(and I use the term loosely) like that.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
When I take short evening naps and then I wake up, I see it's so sunny outside and then I jump out of bed thinking I am late for work. After 10 seconds of worrying, I look at my phone and it's PM, not AM. It's happened like 5 times so far in the past few weeks.

:childplease:

Jumping out of bed just seconds of waking up gives you the biggest headache.
Happened to me today. Took a nap around 6 or 7 pm then woke up 9:20 looked at my phone and stared at the screen for a good 30 seconds thinking where am i whats going on what day is it... then i moved the curtain in the window to look outside and saw the sun had gone down. I jumped out the bed n was like gotta find the timir quick :lolbron:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Not once have i said i was an atheist, not once. You assume things then get mad when your assumptions don't turn out true. I used to think different of you, you've disappointed me.
Oh yes, you are definitely a devout muslim.
Ima just leave you be and hope one day before you waste your one life away you wake up and realize Islam is just like the other religions. All fake. And that the only reason you believe islam is different/the truth is because you happen to be born into it by pure chance. I wish you nothing but the best walal
:bell::kodaksmiley::comeon::childplease:
It's like you've forgotten your comments just recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.