One thing desperately needs to be said...

Malawaax >>>>> Canjeero

I can't stand niggas who obsess over Canjeero! That shit taste weird, especially when it gets cold or wet. :hova: It gets this weird, soggy, paint-like smell. It's disgusting. :susp:

Malawax is infinitely better. :rejoice: The smell, the taste, the oil, with shaah.... :whew: :ahh:

Canjeero is only good when it's incredibly hot & fresh, and you eat it some toppings, like sonkoor or malab. Besides, Canjeero is pseudo-Itobiyaan food.

Malawaax. :ahh: :ahhhh:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Malawaax >>>>> Canjeero

I can't stand niggas who obsess over Canjeero! That shit taste weird, especially when it gets cold or wet. :hova: It gets this weird, soggy, paint-like smell. It's disgusting. :susp:

Malawax is infinitely better. :rejoice: The smell, the taste, the oil, with shaah.... :whew: :ahh:

Canjeero is only good when it's incredibly hot & fresh, and you eat it some toppings, like sonkoor or malab. Besides, Canjeero is pseudo-Itobiyaan food.

I agree, canjeelo is good while it's hot but have you ever tried hot canjeelo with subag and, sonkor shaax
ong :banderas: :mybusiness::rejoice:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
giphy.gif
How can you judge something you never tried before :draketf::what1:
have you eaten hot canjeelo with subag,sonkor, bigays shaax

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Malawaax >>>>> Canjeero

I like both laxoox and Malawax

Gacanka Cadmeed

in sool and sanaag we say canjeelo, not canjeero nor laxoox, it's weird wallahi
Maybe it's the difference in Waqooyi dialects. We got Laxoox from Yemenis while Canjeelo and Canjeero come from the Xabashi Injera

Sabaayad CHADs where you @? :groypersit:
That is removed out of the competition, for obvious reasons. That's like the special type of food you eat once in while.

Lakiin Sabayaad with suqaar. :wowsweat: :lawd: :ahh:
Canjeero> EVERYTHING
Naga tag waryaa. Canjeero is probably the food they serve in Somali prisons (if they have one). Focking soggy, paint-smelling shit. :susp:

I like both laxoox and Malawax
I know Canjeero and Laxoox are practically the same, but Laxoox actually tastes much better.

Maybe Canjeero is a pseudo-Itobiyaan Xabashi food made to deteriorate the Somali body. No wonder why we look awkward when we are baruur. :hova:

Gacanka Cadmeed

That is removed out of the competition, for obvious reasons. That's like the special type of food you eat once in while.

Lakiin Sabayaad with suqaar. :wowsweat: :lawd: :ahh:

Naga tag waryaa. Canjeero is probably the food they serve in Somali prisons (if they have one). Focking soggy, paint-smelling shit. :susp:

I know Canjeero and Laxoox are practically the same, but Laxoox actually tastes much better.

Maybe Canjeero is a pseudo-Itobiyaan Xabashi food made to deteriorate the Somali body. No wonder why we look awkward when we are baruur. :hova:
The Ethiopian injera is actually healthier according to mudane @Shimbiris due to it being fermented.

Trending

Latest posts