NEWS One Somali Canadian killed in Toronto

I remember when I joined sspot and see these threads. I used think

"Ow, it's do sad to see young men/teenage lose their life over petty crime"

Now, I see this a just think meh
:francis:
Yea surprisingly we used to see these threads 2 times a week. I haven’t really seen that since Corona.

People back home are dying of thirst because there is water shortage. Millions in IDP squalor.

These guys in Canada whose parents fled civil war want to be all thuglife gangster. Sorry I have no sympathy for any of them.

AUN.

Toronto is one crazy place, especially around the Rexdale and Jane/Finch area. My cousins used to live around the Jane & Finch neighborhood until they had to leave because of the crazy gun violence. He was shot in his thigh when coming back from University. The reason for gunfire was unknown. The police said it was accidental and unintentional.
I shouldn’t laugh, just thought of coming out of uni doing well and some animal Somali shoots you. Wallahi my hatred for Somalis is all time hate. Outside of gypsies we the most useless people

In uk it's rare that somali kills a Somali. Why are you lot in Canada killing eachother?
Cousins kill each other here over turf warfare. It is a crazy place. Most of these kids come from broken homes and are raised by single mothers. The majority end up dropping out of school and start selling drugs. They either end up getting killed or going in and out of prison.

As a kid, I was always when a somali did something bad etc but as I have gotten older, I have realised that realistically some somalis end up dead, criminals etc. Broken home, no father figure + bad environment = easily influenced kid that ends dead

Cousins kill each other here over turf warfare. It is a crazy place. Most of these kids come from broken homes and are raised by single mothers. The majority end up dropping out of school and start selling drugs. They either end up getting killed or going in and out of prison.

Sounds like the Wild wild west. Somalis here only war with the ajnabi madow. It would be mad to here Somalis as prime targets of eachother. That doesnt exist in the UK unless it's a contained beef

Trending

Latest posts