:francis:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I remember when I joined sspot and see these threads. I used think

"Ow, it's do sad to see young men/teenage lose their life over petty crime"

Now, I see this a just think meh
:francis:
That is because they doing it to themselfes. They could choose to be the miskeen somali guy and stay in school but they rather choose madow culture and die young:farmajoyaab:

Toronto police have released the identity of the city’s latest shooting victim. Habil Abdilahi Hassan, 21, of Toronto was shot and killed Saturday evening in Etobicoke.

The 21-year-old and another man, in his early to mid-20s, were driving north on Scarlett Road around 5:30 p.m. when they were both shot, police said.

Another vehicle had driven up beside them, and those inside began to shoot at the two men. Several bullets struck the victims’ vehicle.

The victims then drove to Trehorne Drive, near Royal York Road and the Westway, where 911 was called, police said.

Toronto paramedics administered CPR on the victim, who had no vital signs at the scene, police previously said. He was rushed to hospital but was pronounced dead.

The other victim suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

Police said two male suspects who fled in a car were involved in a crash near Scarlett and Dixon roads after the shooting. They then fled on foot, police said.
The suspects are described as men in their early to mid-20s, one wearing a dark coat and dark pants, and the other wearing light-coloured jeans and a light blue surgical mask.

Police have asked witnesses or anyone who was in the area at the time of the shooting to contact them. They can call police at 416-808-7400, or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

This is the city’s 17th homicide of the year, and the first fatal shooting since Feb. 12.

AUN to this young man. It’s better to die young anyways.

Last edited:
U saying gangsters who are gangbangers can just move to the states. U can't there laws and border security will prevent them. Somalis are know for being gangster in Toronto
that’s sad. if u don’t have any criminal records they will let u in. Also doesn’t cananda have gun rights? people need to understand unless ur upper middle class or above, you will not be taken seriously by police officers. ur first line of defense for u and ur family has to be YOU

Trending