One sentence to make an Afrocentricist cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is better than Wakanda. I'm thinking of posting in my black nerds group, but I know that cry simps and I'll end being banned being "racist" . They got butthurt when I claimed Vegata as Somali. f*ck it, they say Piccolo is black.....

Tukraq

VIP
Somalia is better than Wakanda. I'm thinking of posting in my black nerds group, but I know that cry simps and I'll end being banned being "racist" . They got butthurt when I claimed Vegata as Somali. f*ck it, they say Piccolo is black.....
I hope your reasoning wasn’t the forehead :bell:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif

Self hating African American :bell:

Please do it and show us their replies

tenor.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
These people are self hating West Africans. Wakanda is basically Somaliland since it doesn't exist.

@4head . Notice how every Afrocentricist dickrides on every culture that white people like. Why is there no pan African groups with yoruba names and pratice vodun ? A country that a white person made up is better than a real country with over 100,000 years of history and invented civil, property, and judicial laws that are still used to this day by first world countries ?
Why is no one trying to revive the Gullah subculture or rebuild black wall ? Mean snow man wouldn't allow it, so no?

@Emily Isn't more self hating that you have to create a fantasy and praise and awards from the other groups you claim to hate to be proud of your people ? Also, Blade and Spawn are better black superheroes . Tchalla has the personality of a wet sock

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head . Notice how every Afrocentricist dickrides on every culture that white people like. Why is there no pan African groups with yoruba names and pratice vodun ? A country that a white person made up is better than a real country with over 100,000 years of history and invented civil, property, and judicial laws that are still used to this day by first world countries ?
Why is no one trying to revive the Gullah subculture or rebuild black wall ? Mean snow man wouldn't allow it, so no?

They don't like their tribes because they think it's not good enough. They are brainwashed and they are self haters! I'm proud of my ancestors, even the ones who were nomads.

They don't like their tribes because they think it's not good enough. They are brainwashed and they are self haters! I'm proud of my ancestors, even the ones who were nomads.
Mine were farmers, missionaries, property owners, lawyers, and merchants and mercenaries. No Kings and Queens in my blood. Just cold blood captialist blacks . My madow" regular" black side had more wealth than both my berber and somali side. My Berber grandma and folks hated so hard, but my Somali kin respected them. North Africans are dicks.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mine were farmers, missionaries, property owners, lawyers, and merchants and mercenaries. No Kings and Queens in my blood. Just cold blood captialist blacks . My madow" regular" black side had more wealth than both my berber and somali side. My Berber grandma and folks hated so hard, but my Somali kin respected them. North Africans are dicks.

North Africans are proud of their heritage that's why they don't like to include anyone into their culture. That's a lesson for blacks from West Africa! My recent ancestors were merchands, nomads and also rich people. I'm proud of them indeed!

North Africans are proud of their heritage that's why they don't like to include anyone into their culture. That's a lesson for blacks from West Africa! My recent ancestors were merchands, nomads and also rich people. I'm proud of them indeed!
Technically, most of other minorities can't really talk down to us. Like how could a Puerto Rican call a berber a n****r ? Even a Somali. I mean, they thought the white man was a magical deity and technically Berber people enslaved the same people who conquered them, so......... And we're still got the native language. The berber tribe I descent from (Tuareg) still has they written language. The Arabs tried to tell us how to dress and we basically told them"f*ck you" The Mali Bantus are a bunch of hating ass commies . Grimy fuckers took away our state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending