One sentence to make an Afrocentricist cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalia is better than Wakanda. I'm thinking of posting in my black nerds group, but I know that cry simps and I'll end being banned being "racist" . They got butthurt when I claimed Vegata as Somali. f*ck it, they say Piccolo is black.....

Maybe that group is not very educated.....even somalians will laugh at you with a statement like that. Just about every where in africa is better than somalia. Somalians will agree.

Technically, most of other minorities can't really talk down to us. Like how could a Puerto Rican call a berber a n****r ? Even a Somali. I mean, they thought the white man was a magical deity and technically Berber people enslaved the same people who conquered them, so......... And we're still got the native language. The berber tribe I descent from (Tuareg) still has they written language. The Arabs tried to tell us how to dress and we basically told them"f*ck you" The Mali Bantus are a bunch of hating ass commies . Grimy fuckers took away our state

You are tuareg.....who in 2019 are still nomads right. Nomads = people who sh*t in the bushes= backward phuckers. You tried it though.

You are tuareg.....who in 2019 are still nomads right. Nomads = people who sh*t in the bushes= backward phuckers. You tried it though.
I love camping and traveling. Me and my dad went camping and connected with nature. Sorry I didn't stay on the same ghetto project for 20 years

@onlyme My madow cousins said they trade you. My cousin prefers Somalis over black Americans because he says Somalis have respect for themselves and you shouldn't rely on the white man's approval to live.

@onlyme My madow cousins said they trade you. My cousin prefers Somalis over black Americans because he says Somalis have respect for themselves and you shouldn't rely on the white man's approval to live.

Are you basra's illegitimate child? I feel only she can pull off nurturing a self-hater like you.

Are you basra's illegitimate child? I feel only she can pull off nurturing a self-hater like you.
Not agreeing with you equals self hatred. Or having individuality or sense of self worth ? Now I just believe black people say self hatred to guilt trip others into agreeing with you. People got to tippy toe around your sensitive ass. So you should only have ethnic pride if you're not from Africa.

Not agreeing with you equals self hatred. Or having individuality or sense of self worth ? Now I just believe black people say self hatred to guilt trip others into agreeing with you. People got to tippy toe around your sensitive ass. So you should only have ethnic pride if you're not from Africa.

Not guilt tripping at all. I am not black american either. But you acknowledge that you have people in your family who are AAS and who have impacted black american culture yet you never seem to talk positive about them or AAs in general...but instead you continue to booty clap to a group that hates the people in your family....that is much more than a disagreement. You hate yourself....hence self-hater fits you perfectly.

@onlyme Ummm, My madow side was loaded and never picked cotton . My grandma would cuss you out and listing of the vast acres her family holds .ALL black Americans are slaves or vitcims. Free people of color, maroons?! My cousin says you can take these hood rat and liberal art major feminist and trade for Somali people. I got banned for fb for calling a white liberal a snow niglets for a week. @4head Where's my justice ?!

Not guilt tripping at all. I am not black american either. But you acknowledge that you have people in your family who are AAS and who have impacted black american culture yet you never seem to talk positive about them or AAs in general...but instead you continue to booty clap to a group that hates the people in your family....that is much more than a disagreement. You hate yourself....hence self-hater fits you perfectly.
Nope, I'm uppity. I gives no fucks. Don't tread on me. Im not going going to sitting around crying about black oppression when my great grandpa owned three houses and only wore business suites. My sad AA family is owning condos ......Stop listening to CNN . I don't understand why individuality and nationalist is a foriegn concept to you. Did you like a Somali girl and her brother beat you up ? Or are you related to Captain Phillips or a camel spit on you ? You probably a commie or a white person was mean to you ?

Maybe even though other black people helped Europeans take the land that we won fine and square, while complaining about how racist/dangerous/poor, but still liviing in said country, is stupid. Seriously, I think it's some hating shit. What's all us feeling feeling oppressed going to achieve? I don't think Somalis are that racist and most AAs don't know diddly shit about Somali or really any African culture. AAs are very sensitive and it's hard to have a honest debate without them breaking down. The reality is that they DON'T f*ck with us like that. Not we have to hate each other but I don't think all black or African peoples need to be best friends. African Americans don't care about Somali history or they would gas us up to white people.

But for real is Somalia is evil racist hell hole, why stay ? Is there a fence or is there a magical force field keeping them there ? The people that go to live in Somalia, then complain that it's bad ? Is Somalia like the city in Uzumaki, and it uses the power of an ancient Cthulhu like being that draws them in to feed on their life force to awaken Waaq ? @CaliTedesse

Nope, I'm uppity. I gives no fucks. Don't tread on me. Im not going going to sitting around crying about black oppression when my great grandpa owned three houses and only wore business suites. My sad AA family is owning condos ......Stop listening to CNN . I don't understand why individuality and nationalist is a foriegn concept to you. Did you like a Somali girl and her brother beat you up ? Or are you related to Captain Phillips or a camel spit on you ? You probably a commie or a white person was mean to you ?

What a jackarse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending