One Punch Man Season 2 Discussion!

Are you going to watch One Punch Man season 2?

• HELLL YESSSSS!!!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No (<.< kill yourself if you take this)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Well if you haven't heard about it season 2 of OPM is out after 3,5 long years. If you have watched the first episode of this season you will realize that the animation style is kinda different and this change is because of the animation studio got changed from Madhouse (season 1) to J.C Staff (season 2).

King: design was really different compared to the last season, instead of having a wide face they made the face longer. It doesn't bother me as much because we didn't get familiarized with King in season 1 too much to get annoyed.
maxresdefault.jpg

Fubuki: She looks a little bit childish (almost like a mature version of Tatsumaki), i prefer season 1 design.
egdbaj3uo7621.png

Genos: they changed his facial structure, chin, hairstyle etc. this really made me mad cause i really liked the old design
genos.png

Tbh, they took too long. It was a fun and quirky show. I'm not watching it.

Ok I'm lying I'm watching it, but f*ck those homos for taking so long

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Tbh, they took too long. It was a fun and quirky show. I'm not watching it.

Ok I'm lying I'm watching it, but f*ck those homos for taking so long
:ulyin:We have all been waiting, they better make sure the wait was worth it:russ:

Season 2 resembles the manga way better then season 1 ever did. The characters look exactly like in the manga. I can't wait for episode 1 to come out, if it hasn't already did.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Season 2 resembles the manga way better then season 1 ever did. The characters look exactly like in the manga. I can't wait for episode 1 to come out, if it hasn't already did.
The first episode is already out, I mean if we gonna have season 2 it better resemble season 1.

The first episode is already out, I mean if we gonna have season 2 it better resemble season 1.
2 different studio and the director for season 2 is different then the one who did season one. I like that they changed the looks to the characters to resemble the manga more. They also look more sharply animated then season one. I'm gonna go and watch episode 1, thanks for the heads up.

Well it's not better it's maybe more detailed or something :farmajoyaab:
Season one is only 30 something chapters of the manga, while the manga is around chapter 106 right now. So there is enough material to make even a third season. The things that are going to happen in season 2 and 3 is more hype and epic then the things that happen'd in season 1. :banderas:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Season one is only 30 something chapters of the manga, while the manga is around chapter 106 right now. So there is enough material to make even a third season. The things that are going to happen in season 2 and 3 is more hype and epic then the things that happen'd in season 1. :banderas:
Dang this makes me more excited :noneck:they should put all the chapters in season 2 and not split it up

Dang this makes me more excited :noneck:they should put all the chapters in season 2 and not split it up
If they split it, then they can focus on the animation better. Creating too many episodes got it's draw backs. The animation always seems to get bad mid ways.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Damn it... It's not on going to be on Netflix for a while... which means I gotta torrent :mjcry:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If they split it, then they can focus on the animation better. Creating too many episodes got it's draw backs. The animation always seems to get bad mid ways.
You are right but that means we gotta wait atleast 2 years again lol

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Have you heard about something called anime websites online?? gogoanime? kissanime?? 9anime?? :ohlord:
I can't play those on my 4k TV though :( Well I can but I doubt those websites upload 4k video and I would have to move my computer over to my TV

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I can't play those on my 4k TV though :( Well I can but I doubt those websites upload 4k video and I would have to move my computer over to my TV
I don't think they have one punch man season 2 available in 4k quality :lolbron:But good luck brother

Status
Not open for further replies.