One proven method to stop Tahriib

Status
Not open for further replies.
do like arabs and north africans. these guys meet the fattest most whalish cadaan women possible and sweet talk them online. i know two north africans and both are married to fat cadaan ladies. imagine if somali dudes did this instead of risking their lives on the seas. i might start a dating website where faraaxs desperate for the west can meet beautiful women like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they can leave them after the green card anyway

xalimos already have a safe method as most west somali guys dont want shaniquea like xalimos

A lot of the women will visit them in North Africa while getting to know them and will even meet their family. I highly doubt Molly Beetleson will show up in Mogadishu.

do like arabs and north africans. these guys meet the fattest most whalish cadaan women possible and sweet talk them online. i know two north africans and both are married to fat cadaan ladies. imagine if somali dudes did this instead of risking their lives on the seas. i might start a dating website where faraaxs desperate for the west can meet beautiful women like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they can leave them after the green card anyway

xalimos already have a safe method as most west somali guys dont want shaniquea like xalimos

Unfortunately the internet had ruined our image, at least now try to improve your reputation on this forum and twitter.

A lot of the women will visit them in North Africa while getting to know them and will even meet their family. I highly doubt Molly Beetleson will show up in Mogadishu.
how about the north african state of punt:cosbyhmm:

Unfortunately the internet had ruined our image, at least now try to improve your reputation on this forum and twitter.
true, but like i said these whales are desperate and might even be excited by these black savages with ak47s

even if these women are desperate they know what they have and they use that passport to score the hottest guy they could possibly get, even if its for few months. the skinnies back home have no chance :manny:

black

live and let die.
even if these women are desperate they know what they have and they use that passport to score the hottest guy they could possibly get, even if its for few months. the skinnies back home have no chance :manny:

Just from the comment I could tell who posted that. Your Somali man-hating ways are defining you. :deadrose:

is that why north africans i know are bald and fat:mjlol:
upload_2017-6-4_21-57-54.jpeg

I watch the show 90-day fiance and that's what a typical 'couple' looks like. under what circumstances would a woman like that stand a chance with that guy? she could've tried to find a guy in her league and age group who wouldn't leave her straight away but she took advantage of her passport to score the hottest guy in whatever website they met.

View attachment 20149

I watch the show 90-day fiance and that's what a typical 'couple' looks like. under what circumstances would a woman like that stand a chance with that guy? she could've tried to find a guy in her league and age group who wouldn't leave her straight away but she took advantage of her passport to score the hottest guy in whatever website they met.
that one looks like she can walk her dog, the ones i see cant even leave their house:dead:

anyway i am bringing my whole sub tribe here:denzelnigga:they better learn to put up with the blubber :damedamn:

is that why north africans i know are bald and fat:mjlol:

explain what that is:mugshotman:

Not to the same scale as Mauritania or anything. But back home a lot of people believe the bigger the better to be true in terms of beauty. So, naturally slim women will take dangerous pills to gain weight. It's another emerging beauty ideal.

a skinny Somali farax would perish under all that lard or snap like a twig

i say they are better off taking their chances with the sea

Not to the same scale as Mauritania or anything. But back home a lot of people believe the bigger the better to be true in terms of beauty. So, naturally slim women will take dangerous pills to gain weight. It's another emerging beauty ideal.
thick in the right places yes but there is a limit as with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts