One piece is better than Naruto

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
One piece has better fights and characters. OP’s emotional scenes are more meaningful and impactful. Ace’s death and Luffy’s reaction had me depressed for weeks. I feel like Luffy works harder. The female characters are more useful, too. My boyfriend says I’m biased. Fucking asshole. I won’t be surprised if one piece is super popular with Somalis. Yu-GI-Oh is loved in Egypt, ironically.

One piece has better fights and characters. OP’s emotional scenes are more meaningful and impactful. Ace’s death and Luffy’s reaction had me depressed for weeks. I feel like Luffy works harder. The female characters are more useful, too. My boyfriend says I’m biased. Fucking asshole. I won’t be surprised if one piece is super popular with Somalis. Yu-GI-Oh is loved in Egypt, ironically.
Naruto is much better
but they both suck
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is the best anime of all time.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Naruto is much better
but they both suck
Nope, Hunter x Hunter. For old school shonen/seinen mangas are Saint Seiya, Hokuto no Ken and Cutie Honey. Samurai Troopers is a classic, too

Nope, Hunter x Hunter. For old school shonen/seinen mangas are Saint Seiya, Hokuto no Ken and Cutie Honey. Samurai Troopers is a classic, too
HunterxHunter has no ending and is still technically ongoing.

FMA:BH wrapped up beautifully and magnificently animated.

I think as a shonen, it’s much more well rounded, better character development, better power scaling and the story had purpose and a goal.

Gon and Killua had a strange relationship, Gon’s attitude to not wanting to know his bio mother was out of the ordinary and just a device for the authors laziness of developing Gon’s 1 dimensional character. Typical shonen character, (train, fight, gets ass kicked train, rinse and repeat). The only arc that was good was Yorknew.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Naruto is much better
but they both suck
I’m sorry, but hated the first adaptation of FMA. And Seven Deadly Sins is a really good manga, but anime SUCKS!!!! Toei are some lazy hoes. That’s what holding the One Piece anime back. Naruto does have better animated fight scenes than OP. I can admit that even as a fan girl. The 8th movie with that weird ass flower is my favorite OP movie. Toei is like Adam Sandler. They CAN be good, if they tried but are lazy

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

FMA:BH wrapped up beautifully and beautifully animated.

I think as a shonen, it’s much more well rounded, better character development, better power scaling and the story had purpose and a goal.

Gon and Killua had a strange relationship, Gon’s attitude to not wanting to know his bio was out of the ordinary and just a device for the authors laziness of developing Gon’s 1 dimensional character. Typical shonen character, (train, fight, gets ass kicked train, rinse and repeat). The only arc that was good was Yorknew.
WTF!!!! What about the Chimira Ant arc ?!?

I’m sorry, but hated the first adaptation of FMA. And Seven Deadly Sins is a really good manga, but anime SUCKS!!!! Toei are some lazy ***s. That’s what holding the One Piece anime back. Naruto does have better animated fight scenes than OP. I can admit that even as a fan girl. The 8th movie with that weird ass flower is my favorite OP movie. Toei is like Adam Sandler. They CAN be good, if they tried but are lazy
Have you watched brotherhood? It’s a night and day difference. I watched the original too and thought it was meh.

I enjoyed Naruto from Chunin Exams all the way to Naruto Shippudon And the Great Ninja War Arc. Everything before and after was annoying and I grew out of it.

Toei needs to make something quick before it goes into obscurity. One iece will have to end eventually.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft

FMA:BH wrapped up beautifully and magnificently animated.

Gon and Killua had a strange relationship, Gon’s attitude to not wanting to know his bio mother was out of the ordinary and just a device for the authors laziness of developing Gon’s 1 dimensional character. Typical shonen character, (train, fight, gets ass kicked train, rinse and repeat). The only arc that was good was Yorknew.
And the creator’s other show, Yu Yu Hakusho is one of my top five favorites. He’s also married to the creator of Sailor Moon. I used to like Bleach, but it fell off hard after Aizen. Fairy Tale is pure trash. Natsu is the most basic in all of shonen history.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Have you watched brotherhood? It’s a night and day difference. I watched the original too and thought it was meh.

I enjoyed Naruto from Chunin Exams all the way to Naruto Shippudon And the Great Ninja War Arc. Everything before and after was annoying and I grew out of it.

Toei needs to make something quick before it goes into obscurity. One iece will have to end eventually.
Yes, and the manga, too. What pissed me off about Naruto was Kaguya. Obito is a simp. Sakura proves that yes, women can be simps, too. Naruto showed true gender equality when it came to the act of simping.

Yes, and the manga, too. What pissed me off about Naruto was Kaguya. Obito is a simp. Sakura proves that yes, women can be simps, too. Naruto showed true gender equality when it came to the act of simping.
Just a bunch of simps :francis:

What pissed me off was I thought Tobi was Obito from day one, but I thought the writers could be that dumb.

but guess what, niggas proved me wrong. They were dumb.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It was too long, kind of like the Buu Saga. It could have been a bit snappier. Both are good, but it ain’t like the Cell Games
:denzelnigga:
But One Piece is an anti-simp show.........except for Sanji. Luffy is a Chad for ignoring Boa. Nami wouldn’t crying over Sasuke’s ass.

But One Piece is an anti-simp show.........except for Sanji. Luffy is a Chad for ignoring Boa. Nami wouldn’t crying over Sasuke’s ass.
I didn’t like how they inflated the female characters chest after the time skip. Nami was like 19 and Robin was like 25+. It was a strange fan service device, also Usops character reverted to his wussy self in a few episodes. He should have be more like his father and murked niggas and stop using a waaraf like he’s in Somalia.

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
What were you watching? Will and Grace?
:stevej:
Gangs of London
85b88105874fafeed49516c8dd3aa8bedc9d63a0.gifv

Naruto Part 1 > One Piece > Naruto Shippuuden imo, I'm biased since I grew up with Naruto.

Also Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood > Hunter x Hunter, more consistent, not too long and has an ending.

Trending

Latest posts