One piece is better than Naruto

Macalin M

Out here
You’re right. It’s a shame. People don’t want to watch it because they get intimidated by the hundreds of episodes but it’s an amazing anime. Truly the best. Everything about it makes me love it. I love how it reflects the real world. With the corruption of the world government, the snobby celestial dragons and much more.

Macalin M

Out here
Nigga, i watch all kinda. Slice of life, romance, military, stuck in another world.

it’s still hands down the best anime and it isn’t even debatable. Check the MAL score.
Mal rates demon slayer in the top 40 im pretty sure. And we all know it’s not that good

Mal rates demon slayer in the top 40 im pretty sure. And we all know it’s not that good
Demon Slayer is a masterpiece. :camby:

I can’t trust niggas that still watch once piece. It’s on par with KPop fans. It’s ongoing trash.

what anime do you watch?

Yh but that is new, it will eventually fall, how many years has Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood been number one now? It's greatness is unquestionable, definitely one of the GOATS.

Macalin M

Out here
Yh but that is new, it will eventually fall, how many years has Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood been number one now? It's greatness is unquestionable, definitely one of the GOATS.
It’s a good anime I agree. It’s in my top 10, might even sneak into my top 5 but one piece will always be better for me.

Demon Slayer is a masterpiece.
Hmm i see we have a retard. Nah just kidding but calm down it’s not a masterpiece.

Gangs of London
85b88105874fafeed49516c8dd3aa8bedc9d63a0.gifv
Have you watched Top Boy yet?

Xaruun

VIP
Nigga, i watch all kinda. Slice of life, romance, military, stuck in another world.

it’s still hands down the best anime and it isn’t even debatable. Check the MAL score.
It’s rated the highest on MAL because it’s incredibly safe, entry level and has a large fanbase on top of being a good show. As a result, there’s no review bombing or controversy around it while the fans/bots boost the score with shitloads of 10s. It’s nowhere near the best anime and there’s no such thing as the best anime either.

Naruto had some deep sophisticated stuff, jiraiya akatsuki was crazy, Obitos back story, Madara uchiha playing pokemon with the tailed beasts. So much stuff but I cannot deny the shitty ass fillers. They are beyond shit as for one piece, it was very nice and adventurous but when it comes to fights it needs some crazy animation.

Naruto had some deep sophisticated stuff, jiraiya akatsuki was crazy, Obitos back story, Madara uchiha playing pokemon with the tailed beasts. So much stuff but I cannot deny the shitty ass fillers. They are beyond shit as for one piece, it was very nice and adventurous but when it comes to fights it needs some crazy animation.

K-on is the best :liberaltears:

Trending

Latest posts