One of the most hardcore former Kulmiye mouthpieces (Xildhibaan Dheeg) joins WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A MESSAGE FROM DISTRAUGHT METH:

It's official. Guyoobe have officially thrown their entire support for Wadani. There will be a major shir happening next Thursday where they will declare their allegiance to Humpty Dumpty. They think they will get a wasiir position in an Cirro administration, but knowing the HY hunguri they will not get jack.

I can't believe my people are backing caga baruur

giphy.gif

Bohol

VIP

It's official. Guyoobe have officially thrown their entire support for Wadani. There will be a major shir happening next Thursday where they will declare their allegiance to Humpty Dumpty. They think they will get a wasiir position in an Cirro administration, but knowing the HY hunguri they will not get jack.

giphy.gif

It is common knowledge most CG votes will go to WADANI & UCID. They were never going to vote for Kulmiye anyway. :manny:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
ciidagale will never amount to anything alone. They need to side with their brethren and fellow Garxajis, HY.

Why would a Ciidagale support filthy Marya Alool when they can vote with HY.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

giphy.gif

Caga baruur:heh:

Bohol

VIP
Entire local MPs of Baki district quit Kulmiye and join WADANI. Which sub clan makes up the majority in Baki district @ReeBorama ?

XILDHIBAANADA DEEGAANKA GEGMADA BAKI OO ISKA CASILAY KULMIYE KUNA BIIREY WADANI

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Entire local MPs of Baki district quit Kulmiye and join WADANI. Which sub clan makes up the majority in Baki district @ReeBorama ?

XILDHIBAANADA DEEGAANKA GEGMADA BAKI OO ISKA CASILAY KULMIYE KUNA BIIREY WADANI

Both Maxad Case and Reer Nuur live in Baki District; MC deegaan is lower Baki in the coast while the RR inhabit the upper Durdur shed area and the Siimoodi mountains. But yeah as Ethan said, Reer Nuur have the most local MPs in Baki.

It seems people are abandoning Kulmiye in droves.

Bohol

VIP

It's official. Guyoobe have officially thrown their entire support for Wadani. There will be a major shir happening next Thursday where they will declare their allegiance

It happened Lol as Meth said.

Xisbiga Waddani Oo Xaflad Soo Dhaweyn Ah U Sameeyey Aqoonyahan Iyo Xildhibaano Ka Soo Jeeda Beesha Ciidagale + Sawiro

Xisbiga Waddani Oo Xaflad Soo Dhaweyn Ah U Sameeyey Aqoonyahan Iyo Xildhibaano Ka Soo Jeeda Beesha Ciidagale + Sawiro
Xaflad soo dhaweyn ah oo Xisbiga WADDANI ku soo dhaweynaayo Siyaasiyiin, Aqoonyahan,Xildhibbaano, Wax-garad, Haween, dhallinyaro iyo taageerayaal baaxad weyn oo ka soo jeeda beelaha Maxamed Daa’uud/Guuyoobe/Ciidagale oo uu hoggaaminaayey Xildhibbaan Dheeg oo ka tirsan Golaha Guurtida Somaliland isla mar ahaantaana dhammaantood ba ka soo guuray Xisbiga KULMIYE, ayaa hada ka socoto Hoolka shirarka Xisbigaasi ee Maroodi-jeex oo ku yaala magaalada Hargeysa.

22049903_1488664607880331_3827417706606882241_n.jpg

22089300_1488666494546809_4111946659116342794_n.jpg

22049916_1488666591213466_2524363602229773613_n.jpg

21768439_1488667334546725_3278808113301121010_n.jpg

https://qarannews.com/xisbiga-wadda...hibaano-ka-soo-jeeda-beesha-ciidagale-sawiro/

Status
Not open for further replies.