One of the most hardcore former Kulmiye mouthpieces (Xildhibaan Dheeg) joins WADANI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only drought but also population movement. Why do you think the HY population in Maroodijeex is suddenly huge in Maroodijeex a lot
of reer Oodweyne and others invested heavily in there.

True true. HY have been flocking to Hargisea from Burco in recent years. A lot of HY Burco are buying properties and settling in Hargiesa.

Yup Kulmiye came through Burco with a landslide.

rGzMBl2.png
This is why Wadani should've reached out to HJ. By breaking the HA-HJ alliance they could've shifted Somaliland's power base to the East.

Bohol

VIP
Dont dhulos and Hj live in gashaamo district and what are arap doing in togdheer

Nah Gashaamo district is basically a Reer Caynaanshe and other HY playground apart from 4 villages settled by HJ. HY and Dhulos have a border in the Haud they circle HJ. Qararo is settled by @shanqale folks. Arap live in Kalbarre district in North Burco district they are called Cabdalle Arap and have always been there.

Gashaamo_district.png

Bohol

VIP
True true. HY have been flocking to Hargisea from Burco in recent years. A lot of HY Burco are buying properties and settling in Hargiesa.

The local Isaxaaq of New Hargeisa benefited a lot from it. The average land prices inside New Hargeia is now $40,000 per plot.

@Bohol @Foreman what are your predictions for Sanaag?

I'm predicting Kulmiye wins a landslide in Garadag, modest lead in Ceelafweyn, and Wadani taking Ceerigaabo by storm.

Slight win for Wadani overall :gaasdrink:

I'm predicting Kulmiye wins a landslide in Garadag, modest lead in Ceelafweyn, and Wadani taking Ceerigaabo by storm.

Yup Kulmiye no doubt about it. HJ dominate Garadag and Ceel Afweyn ditrsicts. Dolbahante and HJ will split the vote in Ceerigabo district with slight majority to HY in favor of Wadani. If PL does not interfere in Dahar and Badhan Warsengali will likely vote for Kulmiye too

Yup Kulmiye no doubt about it. HJ dominate Garadag and Ceel Afweyn ditrsicts. Dolbahante and HJ will split the vote in Ceerigabo district with slight majority to HY in favor of Wadani. If PL does not interfere in Dahar and Badhan Warsengali will likely vote for Kulmiye too
I think the few Dhulos in Ceerigaabo that registered might actually vote for UCID thanks to Faysal's new running mate being Ugaadyahan, which would affect Kulmiye's chances.

Only 4,600 Warsans registered in Badhan, if PL starts to interfere I doubt they'll even bother running polls there

I think the few Dhulos in Ceerigaabo that registered might actually vote for UCID thanks to Faysal's new running mate being Ugaadyahan, which would affect Kulmiye's chances.

Only 4,600 Warsans registered in Badhan, if PL starts to interfere I doubt they'll even bother running polls there

Kulmiye promised to pave a road from Laascanood to Ceerigabo so majority will vote for Bixi. All 6 Dolbahante councilors from Ceerigabo came through Kulmiye.

Warabe made a daring move with appointment of Dolbahante VP. Nonetheless he didn't spend enough time to campaign in Sool and Sanaag and his right hand is newcomer to politics.

In the far east just the day before 2010 elections PL moved several army units to Badhan and Laaqoray. Prompting Ballot-box to be moved to Ceerigaboo instead.

Bohol

VIP

Around 80,000

Ceerigaabo = WADANI majority.

Ceel Afweyn = nearly Split

Garadag = Kulmiye majority

As you can see here Garadag and Ceel Afweyn registerations are very low (and the HJ there
share with Sacad Yoonis) meanwhile Ceerigaabo has more registered than both districts combined.

The eligible voters in Ceel Afweyn and Garadag districts combined don't even reach 31k (and least 8k of those 30k are Sacad Yoonis).. :mjlol:

1.Ceerigaabo - 50, 432
2.Ceel Afweyn - 17,962
3.Garadag- 12,203

Halkan Ka Akhriso Tirada Degmooyinka Qaarkood Inta Iska Diiwangelisay Part2

http://burcoonline.com/articles/590...oyinka-Qaarkood-Inta-Iska-Diiwangelisay-Part2

Last edited:
Ceerigaabo = WADANI majority.

Ceel Afweyn = Split

Garadag = Kulmiye majority

Garadag 13 councilors all HJ 100% Kulmiye majority

Ceel Afweyn 17 councilors 13 HJ and 4 HY 75% Kulmiye majority

Ceerigabo 21 councilors 11 HY, 6 Dolbahante, 3 HJ and 1 Warsengali slight 55% Wadani majority with Kulmiye 45% split

Bohol

VIP
Garadag 13 councilors all HJ 100% Kulmiye majority

Ceel Afweyn 17 councilors 13 HJ and 4 HY 75% Kulmiye majority

Ceerigabo 21 councilors 11 HY, 6 Dolbahante, 3 HJ and 1 Warsengali slight 55% Wadani majority with Kulmiye 45% split

Garadag there is 2 HY MPs there. 70% of Ceerigaabo district will go to WADANI because in
according to reliable sources Ceerigaabo alone 40k HY registered now that is larger than the entire Garadag and Ceel Afweyn districts put together (which you share with Sacad Yoonis).

:manny:

Haha you're quick with the keyboard.

Bring you source... 2012 elections?

Following the same line of logic

55% of 50k = 27,500 HY votes in Ceerigabo

Ceel Afweyne with another 4k total 31,500 votes Wadani shall amass in Sanaag.

Garadag has no HY councilor a far a I know they all come out Reer Iidle and had 17k vote in the last elections. Ceel Afweyn had 34k in the previous elections (where Sacad Yoonis got 7k) but for the sake of argument I'll use registered numbers.

Garadag 12k + Ceel Afweyn 15k and another 10k in Ceerigabo HJ alone will have 37k in Sanaag. Throw Harti into the mix and its a decisive Kulmiye victory. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Foreman I don't know where you got the imaginary 55% from.
1 MP who came out from Kulmiye in Ceerigaabo and got at-least 7k votes was Muuse
Ismaaciil.We count percentage on real numbers . Overall HJ are outnumbered in Sanaag
as seen in the 2005 parliamentary elections of Somaliland. Your only hope is Dhulos
voting. kkkk did you say 10k HJ in Ceeri? delusional much you wouldn't get 2 MPs
if you numbered that much you are on the same level as Warsangeli in Ceeri. At best
the HJ there are 5k - 4k.

2005 parliamentary elections. :samwelcome:

HY Sanaag MPs
1.Maxamed Cali Jibriil Ducaale - 5160
2.Suleebaan Cawad Cali (Bukhaari) - 3789
3. Maxamed Saalax Cige Cali - 5764
4. Maxamed Cumar Jaamac Jabaabul - 4498
5. Ibraahim Maxamed Xuseen (Dhaadheere) - 4246

HJ Sanaag MPs
1.Dr Cabdi Raxman Yuusuf Cartan - 7984
2.Ibraahim Jaamac Cali (Rayte) - 7328
3.Yuusuf Maxamed Cali Xayd - 5854

Give me the full link don't throw me some snippets here and there. You're talking about 2005, before Garadag, Caynaba become independent districts. I'm talking about 2012 and Biciide alone got 29 seats in Sanaag 13 in Garadag, 13 in Ceel Afweyn and 3 In Ceerigabo . The entire HY Sanaag had only 15 seats 11 in Ceerigabo and 4 in Ceel Afweyn.

Numbers don't lie. Kulmiye will win Sanaag again.

Bohol

VIP
Give me the full link don't throw me some snippets here and there. You're talking about 2005, before Garadag, Caynaba become independent districts. I'm talking about 2012 and Biciide alone got 29 seats in Sanaag 13 in Garadag, 13 in Ceel Afweyn and 3 In Ceerigabo . The entire HY Sanaag had only 15 seats 11 in Ceerigabo and 4 in Ceel Afweyn.

Numbers don't lie. Kulmiye will win Sanaag again.

You are a kid. What are 29 seats or 30 seats going to do in the general elections when Garadag and Ceel Afweyn districts (which you share with SY) are practically void of population?

:siilaanyolaugh:

2.Ceel Afweyn - 17,962
3.Garadag- 12,203

And to make matters worse 8k of that 30k are SY. :farmajoyaab:

You are a kid. What are 29 seats or 30 seats going to do in the general elections when Garadag and Ceel Afweyn districts (which you share with SY) are practically void of population?

:siilaanyolaugh:

2.Ceel Afweyn - 17,962
3.Garadag- 12,203

And to make matters worse 8k of that 30k are SY. :farmajoyaab:

You share Ceerigabo district with 3 other clans whats the problem? 30k is not far from 50k almost 60% of Ceerigabo.

Bohol

VIP
As you can see here Kulmiye was outnumbered in both regions in Sanaag and Togdheer by HY MPs who came out from UDUB and
UCID in 2005 parliamentary elections.

Total votes of UDUB and UCID votes in Sanaag = 51.74% while Kulmiye was 41.05%
samwelcome.png
. Same goes for Togdheer.

2005_parliamentary_elections.png

Bohol

VIP
You share Ceerigabo district with 3 other clans whats the problem? 30k is not far from 50k almost 60% of Ceerigabo.

Difference is of that 30k only 20- 22k are HJ. Were's the Muuse Ismaaciil and Muse Carre easily have close to 40k reserve voters in Ceerigaabo district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts