One of the most celebrated Oromo singers/musicians is actually Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s Gadabursi born and raised in Dire Dhawa with an Oromo mother. There are many more.

The man below is Issa with an Oromo mom, a lot more popular, probably one of the best there was.

:nahgirl: Since when did this place become Oromo spot?

If you have over 1% omotic you are exotic aka non-Somali.
I am 11% omotic according to dna results...?

Which explains why i am more rough looking in comparison to the gracil elegant somali look. I have thick ethiopian skin and a square, robust well formed jaw

Last edited:

VIP
Even Somalis deeper in the galbeed have next to no omotic dheeg and my people live nowhere near Oromos. We have towns full of our own sub-sub-sub-sub clans.:farole:

Gadabursis live near tho so you never know. I'd bet I have arab blood before omotic. My pops told me you guys mixed heavily with afars tho, was the old man lied too?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Gadabursis live near tho so you never know. I'd bet I have arab blood before omotic. My pops told me you guys mixed heavily with afars tho, was the old man lied too?

You don't know my subclan walaal, so don't assume. Mine only borders Somalis and we are near adjacent to N. Somalia.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
maybe we were oromo slaves? :cosbyhmm::damn:
In that case i demand my reparations :kanyeshrug:

They just worked for Somalis. :childplease: We didn't do hardcore bondage. And the Oromos were apt to sell their women and children to any buyers. Hence, why I don't respect those without a Xeer System which prohibits that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending