One of the most beautiful Somali girls ive seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

I take it back.
044770FA-50AE-4FE6-A325-BA2739B6CF46.gif

finally Reer Alberta getting a shoutout on here. We got alot of quruxleys here that stay off socials, alhamdulilah.

Don't let these females with makeup deceive you brothers. These es have mastered the art of deception, and are able to transform their appearance into something completely else. Watch the video i posted below, it might save your life. :samwelcome:

The in 3:51, started pulling tissues out of her nostrils, wallahi this is some scary shit. :jcoleno:
Sxhb may Allah help us in these scary times we live, nacalla some of these women have me questioning if they are 10's or just 4's with make up the depiction game is on point.

Bro girls in the 90s had the natural

Now 2018

The hair, nail, eyes, nose, eye brows is fake. Low-key you don't know what your gonna get once you see the natural.

Bro girls in the 90s had the natural

Now 2018

The hair, nail, eyes, nose, eye brows is fake. Low-key you don't know what your gonna get once you see the natural.
I always wondered why girls today look better than the ones in past just from the picture. The thing is they dont look better they just got better at deceiving with their strong make up game sxhb.

I always wondered why girls today look better than the ones in past just from the picture. The thing is they dont look better they just got better at deceiving with their strong make up game sxhb.

Exactly. Theirs some Somali sisters I went to school with not gonna lie. They were like 1/10 those times with their natural look. Now post makeup and instgram they look like 8/10.. It's mad:mjlaugh:

I would take her to the pool on the first date, just to see the whole pool turning black from all those makeups. :banderas:
But i heard that some beauty companies have started making waterproof makeups, so that plan will not work in the near future. :damn:

I would take her to the pool on the first date, just to see the whole pool turning black from all those makeups. :banderas:
But i heard that some beauty companies have started making waterproof makeups, so that plan will not work in the near future. :damn:
You read my mind sxhb on what would I do with these modern tricksters we call women:farmajoyaab:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

At least they will still be attractive with out five tons of makeup and foundation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.