One of the most beautiful Somali girls ive seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Her face looks like a white woman who has has plastic surgery for years. It doesnt move. Also she looks at least six feet tall. She will be kissing your scalp. Not to mention, there is some man spirit in her that i can't put my fingers on.

aid220820-v4-728px-Curtsy-Step-4-Version-2.jpg

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashallah she is so beautiful:rejoice: She looks like Jorja Smith

When you said you were going to post your actual Twitter, I thought you were just bluffing walahi , but Mashalah quruxeey waad maraysaa.
:banderas:

She's alright mashallah I've seen better in real life

I have noticed you say that in every thread about another girl looks. " I have seen better. in real life"

Next thread i make will about you abaayo, I can tell you feel left out.

Next thread will be called baddest girl In Birmingham with your instagram underneath.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have noticed you say that in every thread about another girl looks. " I have seen better. in real life"

Next thread will be called baddest girl In Birmingham with your instagram underneath.
f*ck off:pachah1::russ: stop taking the piss I've made threads on girls in my personal opinion are prettier. She's not my type.
This girl is my type

:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

Birmingham has alot of pretty girls I thought you came here

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Shs beautiful but kinda plain if you know what i mean..and beside no one really knows shes somali unless she has a flag or says "somali" in her bio which she doesnt smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
f*ck off:pachah1::russ: stop taking the piss I've made threads on girls in my personal opinion are prettier. She's not my type.
This girl is my type

:

Brown skin & Baajun version of Madoow Model Hamdia Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending