one of the deceased Imam’s WIVES speaks out. Denies she was behind his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My bet is on the new cadaan wife with the ex con madow husband. The sheikh aun should’ve carefully vetted those close to him .

Again, I repeat, the cops are getting the heat from the community. Even the mayor sent a letter to the funeral. He even offered traffic motorcade for the funeral.

What I certainly know is that the detectives assigned to the case are digging.
mom only afraid if there was a double life. You know these detectives will reveal everything. They’ll get to the bottom of every. The one thing they’ve already captured is that he had 4 wives. That was illegal. I just pray that none of his wives were on benefits as they look into his finances when his assets were over $1.5m.

The things the authorities are checking ;

1. His family (wives and their former mens)

2. Business associates

3. His phone record

4. His finances

5. Anyone known to have a conflict with him

6. City/community informants asked to lend their ears to any chatters of any kidnapping to rob him.

7. Other Masjid Imams (competition)

8. A dugsi kid from the past

9. disgruntled student parent ( owned a charter school )

10. Dabcasar

Again, I repeat, the cops are getting the heat from the community. Even the mayor sent a letter to the funeral. He even offered traffic motorcade for the funeral.

What I certainly know is that the detectives assigned to the case are digging.
mom only afraid if there was a double life. You know these detectives will reveal everything. They’ll get to the bottom of every. The one thing they’ve already captured is that he had 4 wives. That was illegal. I just pray that none of his wives were on benefits as they look into his finances when his assets were over $1.5m.

The things the authorities are checking ;

1. His family (wives and their former mens)

2. Business associates

3. His phone record

4. His finances

5. Anyone known to have a conflict with him

6. City/community informants asked to lend their ears to any chatters of any kidnapping to rob him.

7. Other Masjid Imams (competition)

8. A dugsi kid from the past

9. disgruntled student parent ( owned a charter school )

10. Dabcasar
$1.5 mill?
Damn the sheikh aun was loaded
Why the insane Dabacasar tho ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
$1.5 mill?
Damn the sheikh aun was loaded
Why the insane Dabacasar tho ?

For as far back as 5 years he had been complaining about how a mosque he built with his hard earned money was stolen from him by some other sheikhs. Guess who the owner was now ? The murdered Sheikh. In an investigation, naturally, Dabcasar would be checked into.

It's not a good idea to have your good looking wife bear more than 2 kids. You should let your first wife bear most of your kids and use your other young qalanjo wives mostly for pleasure.
That's exactly my plan
Do you think women are stupid? Do you think she has no family members that ill kick your ass when they see you're abusing her? Stupid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The younger wife is very strange on Snapchat. Her behaviour would put her on the top of the suspect list for me.

Very bizarre from the get-go.

Never once calling him my husband. Always calling him “the Imam”.

My biggest disgust with her, she kept posting from the moment he gone missing to the moment he was discovered dead. Heck, she been posting all along. She been posting in few hours intervals.

She then posted a collage of pictures when he was discovered. As if she was posting a school year pictures. Someone advised her to take it down. It was gone by the next morning.
You tell me how I would even remember to post if mg loved one was murdered and I just got the news. Why would I care about posting.
Yesterday was the worse. She posted a selfie picture. The man was getting buried.

I will bet that she’s unstable or she is thoroughly low iq’ed.

She has showed no class and no care for her dead husband.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My biggest disgust with her, she kept posting from the moment he gone missing to the moment he was discovered dead. Heck, she been posting all along. She been posting in few hours intervals.

She then posted a collage of pictures when he was discovered. As if she was posting a school year pictures. Someone advised her to take it down. It was gone by the next morning.
You tell me how I would even remember to post if mg loved one was murdered and I just got the news. Why would I care about posting.
Yesterday was the worse. She posted a selfie picture. The man was getting buried.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Well she was nothing but a "#" to him. She was wife # whatever. looooooooooooooooool

And besides-- today anyone like YOU Gri who is active in social medium has no soul. LOOOOL

ALL u are glued and seek this thing for validation. Its sad seriously

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wtf, why does he have so many wives?
I swear somalis are the only ones who can’t follow the basic “follow the the law of the land of which you reside”.
:deadrose:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Take @Hybrid() advice ans abuse your good wife and not your young qalanjo, but hey don’t be shocked when your young qalanjo is all over SC when you die posting selfies

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Take @Hybrid() advice ans abuse your good wife and not your young qalanjo, but hey don’t be shocked when your young qalanjo is all over SC when you die posting selfies

This is indeed a cautionary tale walaahi.
He had so many kids with her in such a short period of time. He married her young. Probably a gift by awed father. That’s usually how Imams get numerous wives. Usually a father who’s a member of the congregation almost always offers his daughter to the Imam of that mosque.

I thoroughly believe that this xaliimo uses social media as her avenue to experience what she missed out.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
HA HA HA HA HA HA

Well she was nothing but a "#" to him. She was wife # whatever. looooooooooooooooool

And besides-- today anyone like YOU Gri who is active in social medium has no soul. LOOOOL

ALL u are glued and seek this thing for validation. Its sad seriously

:kanyehmm: :kanyehmm:

Wtf, why does he have so many wives?
I swear somalis are the only ones who can’t follow the basic “follow the the law of the land of which you reside”.
:deadrose:

The imams and our salafists are doing a service that other Somali men failed to do: They marry all of the single moms young or old. If they were not carrying out this important work, a huge number of our women would've been without husbands.

Besides, in the mosques and events organized by mosques are where you meet with all of the observant Somali Muslim women. So any man who can financially and mentally handle several women wouldn't let the opportunity pass him.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The imams and our salafists are doing a service that other Somali men failed to do: They marry all of the single moms young or old. If they were not carrying out this important work, a huge number of our women would've been without husbands.

Besides, in the mosques and events organized by mosques are where you meet with all of the observant Somali Muslim women. So any man who can financially and mentally handle several women wouldn't let the opportunity pass him.

It is indeed a breeding ground for multitudes of females. Females who come for advice. Gorgeous Xaliimos who come for a divorce. Some who are on a spiritual awakening.
So these Sheikhs have reservoir of xalimos to tap into. It’s just incredible.
I mean I assure you if I hangout the mosque and befriend the wadaads there they would definitely show me binders full of xaliimos to chose from. From one that has 1 child to one that has 8 children.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
It is indeed a breeding ground for multitudes of females. Females who come for advice. Gorgeous Xaliimos who come for a divorce. Some who are on a spiritual awakening.
So these Sheikhs have reservoir of xalimos to tap into. It’s just incredible.
I mean I assure you if I hangout the mosque and befriend the wadaads there they would definitely show me binders full of xaliimos to chose from. From one that has 1 child to one that has 8 children.
I know a young sheikh who married an eedo who's around 15 years older than him. He'd come visit her twice a week until he brought over his family from somalia. Now he only visits her once a month from a different state. No wonder all the single xalimos are always eager to get religious advice from sheikhs. They're basically doing good deeds after all.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know a young sheikh who married an eedo who's around 15 years older than him. He'd come visit her twice a week until he brought over his family from somalia. Now he only visits her once a month from a different state. No wonder all the single xalimos are always eager to get religious advice from sheikhs. They're basically doing good deeds after all.

I’d be honest. I’d call that predator behavior.
you see, we ain’t got work place ethics. Specially a person who’s a councilor and a spiritual leader. It should be forbidden for any person of leadership to prey on the congregants.
These women are broken and needy. They are tender and vulnerable. They should be counseled. That’s all.

However, these Sheikhs are ready to pounce on her and make her their 4th wife.

He’ll even divorce the 4th to make a space for a young gorgeous single mother gazelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending