one of the deceased Imam’s WIVES speaks out. Denies she was behind his demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very bizarre from the get-go.

Never once calling him my husband. Always calling him “the Imam”.

My biggest disgust with her, she kept posting from the moment he gone missing to the moment he was discovered dead. Heck, she been posting all along. She been posting in few hours intervals.

She then posted a collage of pictures when he was discovered. As if she was posting a school year pictures. Someone advised her to take it down. It was gone by the next morning.
You tell me how I would even remember to post if mg loved one was murdered and I just got the news. Why would I care about posting.
Yesterday was the worse. She posted a selfie picture. The man was getting buried.

I will bet that she’s unstable or she is thoroughly low iq’ed.

She has showed no class and no care for her dead husband.
I thought the sheikh’s wives were niqabis. The younger wife looks like those typical xalimos at every aroos.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I thought the sheikh’s wives were niqabis. The younger wife looks like those typical xalimos at every aroos.

she’s my prime suspect.
She had all to gain.
she displayed bizarre behaviors.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra, CAIR is offering $10,000 for anyone with information that can lead to an arrest.

They need to hire me. I can tell them who did it, just by giving me what they have for my analysis lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The case is being investigated and the police department is on it. There are reports that they're zeroing on one nigga. That is the latest I heard, @Basra buurtooy.

I hope he get caught! He did it for stealing his money

I hope he get caught! He did it for stealing his money

This was a major hit. The murdered imam was hijacked and held for several days before he was killed. This is beyond the normal someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They killed him with a machete after holding him for several days. This is beyond the usual petty criminals trying to steal something.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This was a major hit. The murdered imam was hijacked and held for several days before he was killed. This is beyond the normal someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They killed him with a machete after holding him for several days. This is beyond the usual petty criminals trying to steal something.

I can't wait for it to appear in the news. The interests for this case very HIGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts