One history that most Somalis don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
ok some of y'all are on some crack

i get differentiating somalis from west africans and other ethnic groups because of how distantly related we are after thousands of years of separation, but y'all don't even want to acknowledge a connection with cushitic ethnic groups outside Somalia?
I am actually suprise that Canuck refuse to believe that the ethnic Somali group have zero connection with their neighbouring ethnic groups. Can you see how stupid that sound?

Horners share a common ancestry with eachother including Habeshas.We all share Cushtic blood and descend from one group that left Egypt/Sudan around 8-10k years ago.

Hoes and retards like Canuck wouldnt know about that though.

@AbdiJohnson plz do something about these people, people can not have civil discussion from these fake Somalis who are throwing insults like hoes, retards

Last edited:
Horners share a common ancestry with eachother including Habeshas.We all share Cushtic blood and descend from one group that left Egypt/Sudan around 8-10k years ago.

Hoes and retards like Canuck wouldnt know about that though.
Why are you so emotional. Throwing insults at someone that didn't even mention your name. Are you perhaps an instigator? Do you like creating arguments in discussions? I also noticed you like to throw indirect insults sometimes. It seems as if you have been offended when trying to prove this person wrong. If you love and want to defend your Ethiopian brothers then why not go and live among them. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Why are you so emotional. Throwing insults at someone that didn't even mention your name. Are you perhaps an instigator? Do you like creating arguments in discussions? I also noticed you like to throw indirect insults sometimes. It seems as if you have been offended when trying to prove this person wrong. If you love and want to defend your Ethiopian brothers then why not go and live among them. I am sure they would welcome you with open arms.
I am stating scientific and linguistic facts.It is you who is biased and defending your fellow Jeberti shoe thief clansman.

Now hop off my dick and calacaal about me,Isaaqs or Somalilanders elsewhere nayaa

I am stating scientific and linguistic facts.It is you who is biased and defending your fellow Jeberti shoe thief clansman.

Now hop off my dick and calacaal about me,Isaaqs or Somalilanders elsewhere nayaa
You have Cuqdad after being defeated many times both in discussions and in history so you resort to this. Also, there is nothing more embarrassing than trying to elevate your three village huts.

the

They are ghetto rats who can not even write 2 words without resorting to insults, they make their parents so proud

RudeBoi

You have Cuqdad after being defeated many times both in discussions and in history so you resort to this. Also, there is nothing more embarrassing than trying to elevate your three village huts.
No one has ever defeated me in fact it is I who personally hands out Ls to anyone tryin to argue with me.

Lol @Villages.Hargeisa is the largest Somali city on the peninsula.So miss me with that bs you cuqdad ridden rat and debate like a reasonable woman kkkk

Somalis are a part of the East Cushtic linguistic group which is a subdivision of the Cushtic group.This subdivision consists of Macro-Somali,Oromoid,Afar-Saho.

Sidamo is a highland east Cushtic language and the majority of the Habesha ancestry is Central Cushtic(Agaw).So when they shifted over to South Semitic Ge'ez they became 10% more Eurasian then regular Cushties of the Horn.Still a vast majority of their ancestry Cushite.

Genetics and Linguistics can back my claims.Now either refute or run away with your tail between your legs which is typical of your clansmen!

RudeBoi

When I wrote Ethiopian highlanders I meant those Amhara/Tigray people.

Oh ok.The reason you can see a difference is because Ethio-Semites like the Habesha have 10% extra Eurasian blood then Somalis/Oromos for example and they have Omotic blood.Add that with a couple millennia of no interaction between the two groups and you get distinct looking groups but physically not too far off.

Horners whether yall want to accept it or not look similar to each other then lets say Bantus,Arabs,Europeans or Indians..

I am actually suprise that Canuck refuse to believe that the ethnic Somali group have zero connection with their neighbouring ethnic groups. Can you see how stupid that sound?

The stupid is your country Ethiopia who hold the world recond in second stupidest country in world !!!!!really google it. Simply we Somalis were in war for 600 years with you whether Oromo or habashi (in Oromo expansion or habashi wars.) till today you are interfering in our country. All you want is ports so cut this Cushitic brotherhood.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The stupid is your country Ethiopia who hold the world recond in second stupidest country in world !!!!!really google it. Simply we Somalis were in war for 600 years with you whether Oromo or habashi (in Oromo expansion or habashi wars.) till today you are interfering in our country. All you want is ports so cut this Cushitic brotherhood.
You are very ignorant. This topic is about who are the ethnic Somali group and where they came from. I can understand why you share bitter enmity with the neighboring ethnic groups but this is politics and stop bringing politics and nationalism into this.

You are embarassing yourself because this shows you suffer from self insecurities. Again, I have stated why everyone were able to trace where they came from (despite huge enmity between each other) unlike Somalians who refuse to acknowledge this. Denying your Cushitic background, do you know how stupid do you sound?

The ethnic Somali group are related to the Ethiopian and Eritrean groups. Interesting to note that they share similiar with some of the Tutsi group from Rwanda, Sudan and some other North east African ethnic groups, I might have to look into that. Gather all of these information from all sides, there might be an answer where they originally came from like RudeBoi said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts