One harsh truth that I learnt about being ethnic minority in the UK

Apollo

VIP
It doesnt matter how hard working you are, or how many qualifications you get or how much you bootlick the white man by looking down at other minorities you will always be stereotyped as the dirty low class foreigner regardless of your status in British society.

Europeans only accept you as one of their own when you meet them abroad, especially in a different continent. Only then do you become a ''fellow X''. :deadpeter:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
It doesnt matter how hard working you are, or how many qualifications you get or how much you bootlick the white man by looking down at other minorities you will always be stereotyped as the dirty low class foreigner regardless of your status in British society.
Stop trying to look for validation from them. I’m better than snow apes, so they’re opinions are invalid. Just make money and take care of your people. This goes for both whites and blacks. Wakanda and Asgard aren’t my allies

The trick is to be a expat. Very simple.

Trending

Latest posts