One harsh truth that I learnt about being ethnic minority in the UK

It doesnt matter how hard working you are, or how many qualifications you get or how much you bootlick the white man by looking down at other minorities you will always be stereotyped as the dirty low class foreigner regardless of your status in British society.

It doesnt matter how hard working you are, or how many qualifications you get or how much you bootlick the white man by looking down at other minorities you will always be stereotyped as the dirty low class foreigner regardless of your status in British society.

Some fools believe equality exists in the west between natives and ethnic minorities.

:mjlol:

They will always see us as low tier foreigners.

This why i support somali ikhwa and their hustle.

Keep pumping that food or white collar shaaqo cripple their economy, only way to get rich.

:salute:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Who cares? geta good degree, high paying salary and a nice bride and i'm good.

I want to invest back home not in some place that's temporary.

:pachah1:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly @Nomoregames2019

Which is why I hold no allegiance to the west. As soon as I get what I need, and milk them dry of all benefits.

I’m going back and investing in somalia. Not in canada.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
No man who has a pair of xiinyo sees others as there equal especially in there own land unless of course we’re talking about the singa singa:chrisfreshhah:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
It’s sad but I guess that’s Britain for you. Get what you need from the West and come back home to develop it.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
See it how you want sis. Laakin UK wa meel dhimatay. He should come to the promise land. :salute:
No.. noo sis I agree with you. His kind should migrate out of the uk. We are sad to lose our finest but he will be an asset to your people :)

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The UK seems gaajo sis. I want to visit though. But it seems depressing, it’s old and there’s not much social mobility.
Gaajo uk is an sspot folklore. I don’t acknowledge it anymore because it’s always said by people who haven’t been here. Whilst I’ve been to North America

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I am tired of of Somali who feel defeated by sterotypes when we have to understand that even whites discriminated against eachother not so long ago and still do it today. We are not unique... We live in a open society where you can now criticize and find facts about each group

Some fools believe equality exists in the west between natives and ethnic minorities.

:mjlol:

They will always see us as low tier foreigners.

This why i support somali ikhwa and their hustle.

Keep pumping that food or white collar shaaqo cripple their economy, only way to get rich.

:salute:
Facts

@Nomoregames2019 You sound pathetic. Get your coin and stop caring what whites think of you.

This is mainly for the retards who think you can integrate into western society. f*ck what kafirs think of me, you're a foreigner in the west regardless of your position to them. There is no point in trying to become liberal in order to please these people.

Trending