On just unearthed video of mine I made in Hargeisa a xalimo says “I wish i was born in the US”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's koko my friend.

Somaliland.*

I've been in contact with this guy before to give him some tips on Hargeisa. Qurbahaa ayuu kuraagey, so I wanted to give him heads up about his stay.

He took my advice, one of them was a too start chewing to kill boredom lol

Dude! Not even ku raagay, he was born somewhere else. the guy’s mother is half Scottish

Dude! Not even ku raagay, he was born somewhere else. the guy’s mother is half Scottish

That makes sense. Not gonna lie, he reminds me of a few Somalis I know. They don't even speak a word of somali. I sympathise, but I'm surprised his mum is half scotish

I thought maybe Arabic or something..

That nigga made the girl blush or kinda feel uncomfortable:drakewtf:

Is that Mr @R.Kelly . Waryaa, weren't you in Turkey... your camera ain't imprving either, I know it's kinda dark but it makes people looks like vampires :drakekidding:

She seemed a little on it too me, she was blushing. Surprised her mahram didn't jump out of somewhere and give KoKo that work lol

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That nigga made the girl blush or kinda feel uncomfortable:drakewtf:

Is that Mr @R.Kelly . Waryaa, weren't you in Turkey... your camera ain't imprving either, I know it's kinda dark but it makes people look like vampires :drakekidding:

I was indeed in turkey this month but back in March I was in the cursed continent

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's not @R.Kelly ,

Rkelly is actually handsome... He might be stupid womanizer but he's more handsome than the guy in the video.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's not @R.Kelly ,

Rkelly is actually handsome... He might be stupid womanizer but he's more handsome than the guy in the video.

200w.gif

On a daily basis they call me bald and with protruding stomach. They don’t understand that there are females who carry a full blown relationships with me. Chicks like @Knowles @RICH @henni @TheShinning @HIGH PRIESTESS view me as a short bald skinny with a pregnant-like stomach :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
200w.gif

On a daily basis they call me bald and with protruding stomach. They don’t understand that there are females who carry a full blown relationships with me. Chicks like @Knowles @RICH @henni @TheShinning @HIGH PRIESTESS view me as a short bald skinny with a pregnant-like stomach :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

That’s not true. I know you’re not bad looking. :browtf:

It’s just that I think you’re a creeper like Rich $$. Google him if you don’t know the fella. People who watch LHH know what I mean :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts