On just unearthed video of mine I made in Hargeisa a xalimo says “I wish i was born in the US”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
He is bit nervous I think lol
Some guys squirm when they see some what of an attractive specie of the opposite sex

I would agree. I think he was trying to appear more confident than he was with the over enthusiastic body language, he was really leaning towards her more than she was towards him. And then there was the part he made her laugh and she hid her face and then he started smiling meaning he was enjoying making her feel good. When guys talk to girls like this, girls are aware that this is flirting, I’m not sure if guy knows this. @Basra what are your thoughts on the romance being displayed here, you’re the expert on this sort of thing.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I would agree. I think he was trying to appear more confident than he was with the over enthusiastic body language, he was really leaning towards her more than she was towards him. And then there was the part he made her laugh and she hid her face and then he started smiling meaning he was enjoying making her feel good. When guys talk to girls like this, girls are aware that this is flirting, I’m not sure if guy knows this. @Basra what are your thoughts on the romance being displayed here, you’re the expert on this sort of thing.

Good call

Eedo Basra will say he has small(insert inappropriate term for male genitalia)

When I talk to girls I just see a person and I talk to them like I talk with my guy friends. Less pressure and less awkward moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts