OMG.......The King of the DEAD is DEAD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
How did he died? My live stream was cut off right after The night king killed Theon and was on his way to Bran Stark the cripple…

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How did he died? My live stream was cut off right after The night king killed Theon and was on his way to Bran Stark the cripple…

Arya Stark came lunging on him, he picked her up by choking her, and she dropped the knife, and one of her freaky hands comes off her abdomen, catches the knife, & sticks it in his heart. His ice a$$ cracks up. And all the dead, drop dead!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra it was BS

No one died but him, laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

I agree. Jon Snow should have died. He is useless. And also Sasna Stark should have died too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the King of the dead was lame too. He didn't fight with Jon Snow. Pathetic.

I think it was a feel good ending. I cant wait for them to go after the incestuous qaxbaah

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
But the King of the dead was lame too. He didn't fight with Jon Snow. Pathetic.

I think it was a feel good ending. I cant wait for them to go after the incestuous qaxbaah

Yeah, they were afraid to kill anyone lol

Even that useless feero weeyne Sam Tarly was just sitting in the middle of 500 zombies crying and they didn't fight him lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah, they were afraid to kill anyone lol

Even that useless feero weeyne Sam Tarly was just sitting in the middle of 500 zombies crying and they didn't fight him lol

kickz

Why u gotta always pick on people with feero weyne. Self hating r we?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hey guys this is a fantastic video for clues we missed in Game of Thrones episode 3

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I was really disappointed with this episode. This show has been relentlessly building up the night king for years and his greatest achievement on the show was killing poor old Theon Greyjoy. This episode had the potential to be GREAT but the director ruined it for us. What an idiot.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was really disappointed with this episode. This show has been relentlessly building up the night king for years and his greatest achievement on the show was killing poor old Theon Greyjoy. This episode had the potential to be GREAT but the director ruined it for us. What an idiot.

Why was it ruined? What did u expect?

1 The night king to speak?

2. A fierce battle of night king and who?

3 Did u like the cinematic battle of the dragons in the air? The night king cause the stormy clouds

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Pakistan's 'Tyrion Lannister' version of of Game of Thrones??? LOL

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-longs-fight-battle-winterfell-161159654.html

2019-04-29T201539Z_1_LYNXNPEF3S1AG_RTROPTP_2_TELEVISION-GAMEOFTHRONES-DOPPELGANGER.JPG.cf.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why was it ruined? What did u expect?

1 The night king to speak?

2. A fierce battle of night king and who?

3 Did u like the cinematic battle of the dragons in the air? The night king cause the stormy clouds

It would have been better if we have atleast one major character offed to make the battle worth it.
Forexample if Jon fought and held off the Night Kings chiefs and died while Arya got to face off with the Night King. And then give Arya and the Night King a short battle rather than a quick exchange.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It would have been better if we have atleast one major character offed to make the battle worth it.
Forexample if Jon fought and held off the Night Kings chiefs while Arya got to face off with the Night King. And then give Arya and the Night King a short battle rather than a quick exchange.

Well Jon wanted to fight the king of the night but he used his powers to avoid one on one battle

the plot idea was, king of night is very powerful, u need brains and tricks to kill him

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@Basra How did you enjoy that shit ending... I'm still so fucking pissed off they did the show like that. Unless Arya or Bran become the NK and destory all of westeros I'm not going to be happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending