OMG.......The King of the DEAD is DEAD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why was it ruined? What did u expect?

1 The night king to speak?

2. A fierce battle of night king and who?

3 Did u like the cinematic battle of the dragons in the air? The night king cause the stormy clouds

1. People want to know the motivations of the NK. Why does he want to destroy humanity?

2. Yes people wanted a fierce battle. We wanted to see them struggle to win. The dead have been hyped up since the first episode of GoT, there are so many references to how dangerous they are and prophecies of who will defeat them and so on. Yet on the show it boiled down to the creators wanting to subvert expectations, so 3 years ago they decided that Arya should kill the NK. It was too easy and a cheap kill rendering the previous seasons build up null.

3. The battles in the air had horrible bandings around the dragons and characters because it was too dark to see much of anything. The shot of them breaking the clouds with the moon behind them was beautiful though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra How did you enjoy that shit ending... I'm still so fucking pissed off they did the show like that. Unless Arya or Bran become the NK and destory all of westeros I'm not going to be happy...

u would have loved if Jon snow died in a battle ma ha?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1. People want to know the motivations of the NK. Why does he want to destroy humanity?

2. Yes people wanted a fierce battle. We wanted to see them struggle to win. The dead have been hyped up since the first episode of GoT, there are so many references to how dangerous they are and prophecies of who will defeat them and so on. Yet on the show it boiled down to the creators wanting to subvert expectations, so 3 years ago they decided that Arya should kill the NK. It was too easy and a cheap kill rendering the previous seasons build up null.

3. The battles in the air had horrible bandings around the dragons and characters because it was too dark to see much of anything. The shot of them breaking the clouds with the moon behind them was beautiful though.

I think the story lines and ending was geared towards the faint hearted, the women. A girl kills the NK. The ending is not action packed. I was covering my eyes as the zombies were fighting. I loved the sweet fast way the NK died. I dont need a battle.

But u r right, they could have given the NK screen time and background info

I was really disappointed with this episode. This show has been relentlessly building up the night king for years and his greatest achievement on the show was killing poor old Theon Greyjoy. This episode had the potential to be GREAT but the director ruined it for us. What an idiot.

The show has been declining in quality ever since it caught up with the books. There’s no more thought provoking dialogues or character development arcs, it’s all about the ice zombies and evil queen now. It’s just fan service and sci-fi crap to appease the dumb and bloodthirsty masses.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why was it ruined? What did u expect?

1 The night king to speak?

2. A fierce battle of night king and who?

3 Did u like the cinematic battle of the dragons in the air? The night king cause the stormy clouds
I'm saying They spent 10 years building up the Army of the Dead invasion, and they took a hard L at the very first resistance.
The night king should've had one on one with Jon Snow but instead this episode disrespected the lead actor of the show and arguably the future King of Kings.
I also didn't wanna see the night king die that easily.... It's super humiliating for a feared villain to die like that.

Aaegal

The show has been declining in quality ever since it caught up with the books. There’s no more thought provoking dialogues or character development arcs, it’s all about the ice zombies and evil queen now. It’s just fan service and sci-fi crap to appease the dumb and bloodthirsty masses.

Case in point, Tyrion, Varys and Little Finger. The most politically savvy characters reduced to pretty much nothing.

Case in point, Tyrion, Varys and Little Finger. The most politically savvy characters reduced to pretty much nothing.

And making morally complex characters like Arya as the hero when she is anything but. The girl murders people for a living. The whole point of the books was to discard of the whole good versus evil cliche. But the show has literally become that.

Aaegal

And making morally complex characters like Arya as the hero when she is anything but. The girl murders people for a living. The whole point of the books was to discard of the whole good versus evil cliche. But the show has literally become that.

In the early season when Melisandre met Arya, she told her she had a darkness in her and that she would close brown eyes, blue eyes and green eyes forever. The creators used that moment as justification and reordered the eye colors putting blue last.

They also say Beric was brought back to life so many times so he could save Arya. However in the novels Nymeria finds Catelyn Starks body floating in the river, drags her out which is then found by the Brothers without banners. Beric ends up giving up his life resurrecting her, so on that account they have completely forgone the direction the novels was going. There is no reason for Arya to have been the one to kill the NK other than the stupidity of the creators.

In the early season when Melisandre met Arya, she told her she had a darkness in her and that she would close brown eyes, blue eyes and green eyes forever. The creators used that moment as justification and reordered the eye colors putting blue last.

They also say Beric was brought back to life so many times so he could save Arya. However in the novels Nymeria finds Catelyn Starks body floating in the river, drags her out which is then found by the Brothers without banners. Beric ends up giving up his life resurrecting her, so on that account they have completely forgone the direction the novels was going. There is no reason for Arya to have been the one to kill the NK other than the stupidity of the creators.

Exactly. Even with her assassin training, the NK is a near-mythical and apocalyptic being, no way would it be easy for him to die like he did. The books have also hinted that the NK is neither good nor evil, and is intentions are not clear. The show is just a parody now, hyping up the battle between Daenerys and Cersei, when the whole point of the books was to teach the audience that thrones and crowns and houses don’t matter when the apocalypse is coming. Just like how policians today are too busy fighting and wasting precious resources on warfare when climate change is becoming a bigger threat with each passing seconds.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aeagal and Priestess

U guys are nerds. Big GOT fans. I am just superficial fan. I watch it like a professor. Skip thru and analyze. lol

mrlog

VIP
Who has time to read a book.
Are they available in audio form?
If not i’d rather pay @Basra qalbi uroon so that she can read/narrate the books for me.

Imagine her Sussex accent narrating........
Goosebumps inducing weeyaan
:banderas:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who has time to read a book.
Are they available in audio form?
If not i’d rather pay @Basra qalbi uroon so that she can read/narrate the books for me.

Imagine her Sussex accent narrating........
Goosebumps inducing weeyaan
:banderas:

Walaal, your obsession with me is very endearing, and ego booster. But also very disturbing, and I am watching u with two eyes at the back of my wabeneya inherited wavy hair looool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending