OMG BIG CEEB ON SOOMALIDA ADUUNKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I don't see it. She looks healthy. Maybe her life in Kakuma is giving you ideas.

Are you deficient in iron ?.. A lot of Somali girls are ..do u like to chew on ice?..if yes! You suffer from it substantially

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't know how menace gets away with his ciyaal suuqnino. He should be locked up for some of the shit he says.

menace

VIP
What's the matter now ! I have not bothered anyone. Just few occasions bey ila taktaa markaan wac ka siiyo biyihii kukulaa

I don't know how menace gets away with his ciyaal suuqnino. He should be locked up for some of the shit he says.

Because it got to his head that he is some kind of legend on the internet. But really waa grown ass man oo anshax xumo ka badatay. The stuff he says make me cringe but you got people oo uu dhaqdhaqle so of course it bolsters him more.

menace

VIP
Because it got to his head that he is some kind of legend on the internet. But really waa grown ass man oo anshax xumo ka badatay. The stuff he says make me cringe but you got people oo uu dhaqdhaqle so of course it bolsters him more.

:comeon::comeon::comeon: wax kasta run moodo ba naag ugu liidate..bal u subciya

So disrespectful. Somalis have no limits. May whoeveer tried to humiliate our sister choke on a pretzel. Ameen.

@menace nothing is wrong with how the girl looks, you over-analytic, mean-spirited, perverted old man

menace

VIP
So disrespectful. Somalis have no limits. May whoeveer tried to humiliate our sister choke on a pretzel. Ameen.

@menace nothing is wrong with how the girl looks, you over-analytic, mean-spirited, perverted old man

Adeer raali. noida bal is dajiya, war nasguhu dhib badanaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts