OMG BIG CEEB ON SOOMALIDA ADUUNKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Some neef dibjir ah asked the fob sister if she sits on her husband's face :damn::damn::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

LooooooooooL the miskiina didn't know what it meant and she was said " I don't know"

I suspect it might have been menace :faysalwtf:siilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaughsiilaanyolaugh

@menace

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
LoL at Burien being part of Seattle :dead: :cryinglaughsmiley:War ninyow dadkaan baadiyaha Seattle dagan maxay Seattle iskugu qor qoraan?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
She was born in Kakuma. Let the girl claim Seattle. She's was born into a hard life.
LoL I don't have anything against the sister. It's just that all the fob's claim Seattle when they don't live in it. It's irritating af. :lol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam Burien is Seattle ninyahow throw in Federal Way, Kent, Rainier all that crap is Seattle man what are you on.:wtf:
Ninyow meel an ku noolahay baad wax iga sheegin.:drakekidding: Rainier is a neighbourhood in south Seattle.
All those tuulos you mentioned are south of Seattle.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Difference between Seattliete and non Seattleite is an umbrella. We don't fuk with umbrellas.:lol:

@Magan Did you visit here in the summer?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I did not ask her any question ...I don't do stuff like that to a maskiinad who practically grew up in a refugee camp..anyone noticed how malnourished she is even after being here for 4 years or something .she is young but her facial bone structure is stunted and bones are out of shape and carved perpendicular.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@menace iyo facial bone structure maxa kalaheysta loooool

:comeon::comeon: I'm an undercover anthropologist Adeer...

Horta did u even seen her?

At first I was like " hayaay hooyadani is on the wrong channel" and they I looked closer and I realized its a young mother

Noticed how she's so attached to her refugee life in kaakuma that she names street corners in that hell -hole in the desert

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Shoutout to her she did more justice for the town then the previous Xalimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.