Omegle is so boring

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
been using Omegle all day and it’s so dry. It’s all either dićks or white girls who giggle at everything, or trump supporters who say the n word with a hard r. :deadosama: I’ve met this Arab dude tho and he thought i was Egyptian until I said I was Somali and he started ranting about how Somali girls are so pretty but he hates them. I had to skip his baasto headass

Villainess

i didn't even know about this app before this thread
It’s a website where you kinda FaceTime strangers. Here’s one of my fav moments :) I got in an argument with this fellow
53F9533F-5755-4153-877F-1E1ABCAF054E.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
American omgeal is boring. You need to switch up the setting saxiib. Go to different country's. Ireland, Poland, South Korea, Philippians omegal is the best to go on. Less qooq, more hadal! :rejoice: Some of these people never met an African nerveless a Somali which strikes a lot of interesting conversations.:westbrookswag:

Villainess

American omgeal is boring. You need to switch up the setting saxiib. Go to different country's. Ireland, Poland, South Korea, Philippians omegal is the best to go on. Less qooq, more hadal! :rejoice: Some of these people never met an African nerveless a Somali which strikes a lot of interesting conversations.:westbrookswag:
your the knowledgble one this seems like a hobby to you :damn: i went on Omegle cuz I was bored today but imma try that tmmw

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
your the knowledgble one this seems like a hobby to you :damn: i went on Omegle cuz I was bored today but imma try that tmmw
Its not a hobby, but I do have a lot of experience :denzelnigga: What first started as trolling on that website later turned into a life experiencing journey across the world. If you can look past the horny incels, and the racist you will gain knowledge from elder from far away land, get different perspectives in life.:sass1:
Omegal has made me wiser :rejoice:

Villainess

Its not a hobby, but I do have a lot of experience :denzelnigga: What first started as trolling on that website later turned into a life experiencing journey across the world. If you can look past the horny incels, and the racist you will gain knowledge from elder of a far away land, get different perspectives in life.:sass1:
Omegal has made me wiser :rejoice:
omegle made you wiser but you can’t spell it correct:denzelnigga:

im just playin wit you. But I learned Arabic today this dude said “Abeed” omg how cute! I think it means “cutie”:it0tdo8::hemad:

Trending