Omar Guelleh is not messing around

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Storm warning over DP World Berbera contract
Storm-Warning-over-DP-world-over-Berbera-Contract[1].png

That website takes any qashin article and publishes them with no evidence. I notice how unprofessional their articles are years ago, I'm guessing they take any article without even verifying if it's true or not.It's written by some butt-hurt Wadani supporters seeing how they can't write an article without interjecting HJ or SM and their usual conspiracies into it. Fatboy Gulleh is going to have to learn how to share whether he likes it or not.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm laughing/saddened at the fact that Ethiopia thinks they're some sort of boss but apparently gets so much humanitarian aid they make it part of their trade negotiations

:chrisfreshhah:
:francis:

I wouldn't be surprised if a few bombs go off in Hargaysa and Berberba, 2008-style.
No surer way to send foreign investors scrambling for the exits than a few terrorist security incidents.
Knowing how much the fat cat IOG and his family love the cash from the Djibouti port, I doubt they will easily allow Somaliland to become a competitor. If IOG is contacting Suldan Wabar, what makes you think he isn't also contacting Shabaab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts