Oman v Somalia | FIFA Arab Cup 2021 Qualifier | Match

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The Somali Football Team should get sponsorship from big Somali companies like Dahabshiil, Haas Petroleum, Hormuud etc. We should also sell the naming rights to Mogadishu Stadium so that we can get renovation to make it world class.

If could pool 2 mill a year off these guys collectively, then we can afford a top class manager with WC experience.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This AbdiSharif left Liverpool, his contract expired and he is without club now.

And i saw him play once, he is shit believe me

Anyway, my cousin was played today looll but i won’t say who he is, you will start insulting him (he is not the keeper lmao)

You sure bro, cos he signed a contract extension last year and I saw from 17 weeks ago on insta in which he is training at Liverpool.

Regardless, he is still only 20, they should bring him into the national team set up. A Liverpool reserve player is much better than we currently have.

The entire Southern portion of North Sudan is mostly Nilotic, but Sudanese Arabs-Nubians-Bejas (who look more like Somalis) are like over 77% of the population, yet surprisingly not many of them in the North Sudan team.
The woman's team is also dominated by southerners/westerners barring 2-3 women

FB_IMG_1569944794898.jpg

%D8%A5%D8%B2%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A.jpg

I don't think genetics is the main reason they dominate the field but rather values. Those from southern/western Sudan tend to be less conservative.

Apollo

VIP

FB_IMG_1569944794898.jpg

I don't think genetics is the main reason they dominate the field but rather values. Those from southern/western Sudan tend to be less conservative.

Let's be honest, I think it is also likely better athletic abilities in purer Africans.

It happens all over the world, even Western countries.

Based

VIP

FB_IMG_1569944794898.jpg

Beautiful number 20 and 13:ohhhdamn::whew:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

You sure bro, cos he signed a contract extension last year and I saw from 17 weeks ago on insta in which he is training at Liverpool.

Regardless, he is still only 20, they should bring him into the national team set up. A Liverpool reserve player is much better than we currently have.
He’s right Sharif is without a club now. He’d be better than some of the players we have right now but tbh the players aren’t the problem but the FA. The team barely gets prepared the right way when they play in a tournament. They’re called up and told to play against a team that has a good fitness. We literally fired our manager like few days ago too. :russ:Our FA is a joke ninyow.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
He’s right Sharif is without a club now. He’d be better than some of the players we have right now but tbh the players aren’t the problem but the FA. The team barely gets prepared the right way when they play in a tournament. They’re called up and told to play against a team that has a good fitness. We literally fired our manager like few days ago too. :russ:Our FA is a joke ninyow.

Completely agree man. If I was in charge of the Somali FA, I would do these things.

1. Raise funds through sponsorships/naming rights, get big Somali companies to sponsor us.
2. Use that to sign a world class manager
3. Build a training centre in Mogadishu and a base camp in Calmadoow for high altitude
4. Organise regular friendlies during the international break
5. Start social media campaigns to generate traction for the team and have supporters at home games
6. Use the engagement (Somalia's team was trending on twitter yesterday) to secure a good kit and boot sponsorship deal
7. Now start recruiting Somalis that play in academies for European clubs to join the national team as it would give them experience in professional competitive football.

That is phase 1 to project World Cup 2030.

Completely agree man. If I was in charge of the Somali FA, I would do these things.

1. Raise funds through sponsorships/naming rights, get big Somali companies to sponsor us.
2. Use that to sign a world class manager
3. Build a training centre in Mogadishu and a base camp in Calmadoow for high altitude
4. Organise regular friendlies during the international break
5. Start social media campaigns to generate traction for the team and have supporters at home games
6. Use the engagement (Somalia's team was trending on twitter yesterday) to secure a good kit and boot sponsorship deal
7. Now start recruiting Somalis that play in academies for European clubs to join the national team as it would give them experience in professional competitive football.

That is phase 1 to project World Cup 2030.

tenor.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somali FA is a joke, some of the National team players didn’t get a ticket home :mjlol:

Trending