Oman v Somalia | FIFA Arab Cup 2021 Qualifier | Match

Apollo

VIP
Somali player calls out Somali Football Federation that the team needs to get more practice times and matches.

Do the diaspora ones speak in Af-Somali when facing the public?

Also, kind of cringe we have to speak in English. I bet almost nobody in the Somali team knows Arabic.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do the diaspora ones speak in Af-Somali when facing the public?

Also, kind of cringe we have to speak in English. I bet almost nobody in the Somali team knows Arabic.

Some do from what I remember in last years Africa Cup matches pressers, but alot are reer Diaspora hoyo mataalo types.

Not sure on this dude, accent sounds vaguely British to me.

My day, the whole week was ruined. Seeing your national team lose is a different type of pain. The level of attachment is different due to seeing your people play, not randoms.

Somali player calls out Somali Football Federation that the team needs to get more practice times and matches. (1:06 mark he says it)

The national team needs to play more games, the last match was almost 2 years ago!! Disgraceful from somali FA. We need to play more friendlies etc.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somali player calls out Somali Football Federation that the team needs to get more practice times and matches. (1:06 mark he says it)

Could not agree more with him.The reason they were crap in the first half is that they never play together.

If I were the SFF, I would be organising friendlies ASAP while the team are together. Also organise some team holidays so that these lads become mates. If we had a regular playing schedule and a good training programme this team would be elite wallahi.

However, the main missing component is a premier league level striker. If we had even Danny Welbeck playing for us, we would start winning games. These Somali federation guys really need to start looking for Somali strikers .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somali midfielder/wingback that plays for Liverpool reserves. He is only 20 years old and signed a professional contract with Liverpool and will break into the first team.

This is what Stevie G said about him: "Physically he can hit big numbers. He is a very strong runner, leggy."

----

Another player to call up is this guy. Former Man City academy midfielder in Serie C atm. He has two appearances for Norway but can still play for Somalia as they were non-competitive. He is also 30 years old, which means he is very experienced

-----

Probably the best one of all is this midfielder that has won FA youth cup 3 times, UEFA youth league and is still only 23 years old. He is currently is a Saudi Arabian player but has not played a competitive game and can be poached.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
^ That is from just 5 mins of googling.

Imagine what the SFF could do if they actually dedicated some effort into getting these guys to join the national team set up. If I were them, I would visit their parents and tell them their kids would be heroes to a war-torn nation if they signed up.

Somali midfielder/wingback that plays for Liverpool reserves. He is only 20 years old and signed a professional contract with Liverpool and will break into the first team.

This is what Stevie G said about him: "Physically he can hit big numbers. He is a very strong runner, leggy."

----

Another player to call up is this guy. Former Man City academy midfielder in Serie C atm. He has two appearances for Norway but can still play for Somalia as they were non-competitive. He is also 30 years old, which means he is very experienced

-----

Probably the best one of all is this midfielder that has won FA youth cup 3 times, UEFA youth league and is still only 23 years old. He is currently is a Saudi Arabian player but has not played a competitive game and can be poached.

This AbdiSharif left Liverpool, his contract expired and he is without club now.

And i saw him play once, he is shit believe me

Anyway, my cousin was played today looll but i won’t say who he is, you will start insulting him (he is not the keeper lmao)

Trending