Oman v Somalia | FIFA Arab Cup 2021 Qualifier | Match

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Are you sad that nobody will ever compliment your looks?

giphy.gif

Maybe they don't know how to pass because they are nervous so instead of waiting and looking carefully they want to get rid of the ball quickly.. Casanyo kept the ball in the Somali half for no reason and kept passing it back so many times.

Somalia's team needs brave players that push forward.

Forget shooting, its like we are allergic to the goalbox of Oman
They need 24/7 training for the year, this could be a way to transform our national image. I really don't see them training like actual athletes, alot of them look like they are already tired.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
This country will never achieve anything in any sport field.

My cousin plays in France and I will encourage him to choose their national team

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They need 24/7 training for the year, this could be a way to transform our national image. I really don't see them training like actual athletes, alot of them look like they are already tired.
2 of the starters are from holland and they play in the 3rd division dutch football league :mjlaugh:

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Why Eritrea has Alexander Isak, and us Casanyo, a guy who spends more time on Insta than playing football ?

any clips online? missed the match. we got some moroccan couch now right? hopefully he whips them into shape in time for the next cup

Trending

Latest posts