Oman v Somalia | FIFA Arab Cup 2021 Qualifier | Match

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Wallahi i have been watching this the first 10 min if somalia keeps it a 0-0 they should celebrate it like a win. The goalkeeper of somalia is getting on my nerve.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This goal keeper can't even take a goal kick, we are finished man.

The commentators were right, the Somali team do not train together at all which ruins chemistry and results in players not knowing what to do.

I really do think the team can make the World cup in 10 years if they train regularly during international breaks and have a clear plan. We are lucky to have players from every continent so we are spoilt for choice.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This goal keeper can't even take a goal kick, we are finished man.

The commentators were right, the Somali team do not train together at all which ruins chemistry and results in players not knowing what to do.

I really do think the team can make the World cup in 10 years if they train regularly during international breaks and have a clear plan. We are lucky to have players from every continent so we are spoilt for choice.
World cup:damn::lolbron::deadmanny: China that has a higher budget and a population of 1.4 billion cant make the world cup. What makes you think somalia can?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
World cup:damn::lolbron::deadmanny: China that has a higher budget and a population of 1.4 billion cant make the world cup. What makes you think somalia can?

Because Africa is an easier continent to get out of. Asia has the likes of Australia, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia that are infinitely better.

Ethiopia qualified for the world cup a few years ago but were disqualified. They have no foreign players.

Somalia with good management and good training plans can easily make it. But don't get me wrong, we're gonna get embarrassed at the World Cup.

Apollo

VIP
Where can you buy that Somalia tracksuit online kkkkkk.

B9YgXNr.png

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
We had a clear goal scoring chance and this man passes backwards to the opps.

We are lost wallahi.

Trending