Older xalimos going back home to get married

It's not new really. Somali girls who go back home to visit or work/open businesses meet local men. Especially local men who don't want a Western passport.

The only issue with marrying local men is that some just want a passport or maybe a culture clash. So get that ironed out and then guurkiina guur khayr :it0tdo8:
Thats what I'm afraid of if I get with a woman back home the culture clash.. We are so different on many things.

Last edited:
Its normally older divorcees with kids that don't want a diaspora faraax. This is to avoid having problems with their kids and to have a stress-free marriage. She can enjoy her life in the west with her kids and then visit her husband on holidays.
Why would her kids care? if theyre grown she can do whatever she wants, its not their business.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
As long as she doesn’t marry a 16 yr old it’s fine. The prophets wife Khadija was 45 when she married Muhammad at age 20

Why would her kids care? if theyre grown she can do whatever she wants, its not their business.

Its not that the kids care, Somali dads struggle to be active participants in their childrens lives. A stepdad can cause issues with the kids and cause drama.

I know a woman that got divorced because her husband mocked her son for not having his father around.

Its not that the kids care, Somali dads struggle to be active participants in their childrens lives. A stepdad can cause issues with the kids and cause drama.

I know a woman that got divorced because her husband mocked her son for not having his father around.
Damn the old generation Somali dads are questionable new generation Somali dads will be more open ❀️

I see. How cruel. So Somali men are just literally useless, huh. Even the stepdad is talking shit unprovoked.

My dear Desert Flower.. You Somali women say Somali men are losers and useless then end up bringing an ex convict revert tyrone with 20 baby mama's home :mjkkk::mjhaps::kendrickcry:
Let them hate they say that because their dad didn’t love them enough and they now blame every other Somali man for her problem some of y’all need to grow up it’s simple really

Trending