Older Women

Hey I am not on here that much but I’m student who takes uni serious and I am 22 years old Im almost done with school and I’ve been looking to settle down but I can’t seem to understand this interes I have towards Older women in their 30s instead of ones my age

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Hey I am not on here that much but I’m student who takes uni serious and I am 22 years old Im almost done with school and I’ve been looking to settle down but I can’t seem to understand this interes I have towards Older women in their 30s instead of ones my age
u and i have simmilar taste for older women :salute:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'm intrigued. Describe these women? Are they cadaan MILFs or are you actually out here fiending over one of these lil niggas' hoooyin and habaryaros

If it's the former, you need to stop what you're doing. If it's the latter, behave you sick little f*ck

I'm intrigued. Describe these women? Are they cadaan MILFs or are you actually out here fiending over one of these lil niggas' hoooyin and habaryaros

If it's the former, you need to stop what you're doing. If it's the latter, behave you sick f*ck

It's the latter :russ: :russ:

I can already see it, this nigga goes to his friends house and he'd be staring at his buddy's hoyo like :shaq::stevej:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

Lol makes sense, (not every woman) but for most with age comes confidence and wisdom, and that’s attractive.

Sadly I don’t think 30+ yo Somali women are into younger guys. And you’re not even younger by a few years, but a decade + it’s too big a gap. Sorry, better to find a nice girl your age and grow together.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sspot luuq has varieties. You can meet the Eedo with experience or maybe your third cousin enduring quarantine qooq.:manny:

Trending

Latest posts