Old SSpot members come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave me alone:nahgirl: you disrespected me :nahgirl:

Let bygones be bygones can our parents meet we have to talk about the 6000 meher plan...and I'm merciful bcoz I heard u are from UK I heard u guys are very cheap and very clean! But I'm saxiix samatar sugulle the merciful handsome runner!

Let bygones be bygones can our parents meet we have to talk about the 6000 meher plan...and I'm merciful bcoz I heard u are from UK I heard u guys are very cheap and very clean! But I'm saxiix samatar sugulle the merciful handsome runner!

You calling me cheap and clean ? Hoyodaa waas waryaa bakti waahid don’t tag me you diseased illiterate incel troll. The only action your pinky sized manhood is getting is it’s daily meeting with the peanut butter jar . Nacalaa kugu taal

You calling me cheap and clean ? Hoyodaa waas waryaa bakti waahid don’t tag me you diseased illiterate incel troll. The only action your pinky sized manhood is getting is it’s daily meeting with the peanut butter jar . Nacalaa kugu taal

I said I heard it from people... not u if u were cheap and clean I would have given my green apple wallahi but u are not ...u are my future queen how dare u say u are cheap and clean u are more than that!

black_baby_crying.jpg

2016 - mid 2017 sspot was actually funny asf. I laughed more then. We had a lot of smart intellectual users too. I was more of a lurker back then.

I think this new batch of users are 2000s kids :susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
2016 - mid 2017 sspot was actually funny asf. I laughed more then. We had a lot of smart intellectual users too. I was more of a lurker back then.

I think this new batch of users are 2000s kids :susp:
I didn’t create an account back then I lurked every once in awhile.

But the 2000s kids thing is true. There are 17 year olds and 18 year olds on here. Even a 14 year old. Why we got youth who can’t even watch legally on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts