Not open for further replies.
That's funny
mHM3DMk.gif
We kulaha :mjlol:
Lax daan yaay ka luntay:russ:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nordic nazi forum?:shookgabre: that sounds like my kinda scene. Drop the deets
Stormfront nigga, that's the Nordic Nazi forum. Stormfront is fucked up, with fucked up people, about fucked up shit, you feel me?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Saxiib don’t be insulting towards me you had a dodgy past here .:damn: remember that dodgy lovehabibi mess ? Amuus you pathetic qaniis nigga
Lmao this is the same site Gucci and I went on for banter. Dodgy kulaha walle tan waa nacas.

How does going after honeys make me gay you weirdo?
Bal arag waxa kuu saran as avi.Madow makeup ku qubaysatay ba tahay. :ohlord:

Lmao this is the same site Gucci and I went on for banter. Dodgy kulaha walle tan waa nacas.

How does going after honeys make me gay you weirdo?
Bal arag waxa kuu saran as avi.Madow makeup ku qubaysatay ba tahay. :ohlord:

Hoyodaa iyo abahaa waas bakhti waahid the only Madow looking thing here is you nigga hoyodaa uu sheeg nacalaa kugu taal

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hoyodaa iyo abahaa waas bakhti waahid the only Madow looking thing here is you nigga hoyodaa uu sheeg nacalaa kugu taal
Dhiladii kusoo tuurtay was. You catfish I bet you looking nothing close to what you have as avi. Neefyasha SS ha lug gooyin edadii suuqa xoolaha siilkeeda ku gadi jirtay wase.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This pathetic fruity nigga came for me . Wallahi the nerve and he is a fucking ugly nigga too :mjlol: why is he chatting shit smh
You're calling someone ugly while looking like precious makeup ka aduunka isla dhacday:ohlord:

Dhiladii kusoo tuurtay was. You catfish I bet you looking nothing close to what you have as avi. Neefyasha SS ha lug gooyin edadii suuqa xoolaha siilkeeda ku gadi jirtay wase.

Very funny I’m actually a stunner saxiib ask your lil nigga @Gucci mane why the f*ck would I catfish SSPOT niggas what would I gain from that? I’m not pathetic saxiib and why don’t go back to getting your butt cheeks spread by your boyfriend you pathetic gay nigga .

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Very funny I’m actually a stunner saxiib ask your lil nigga @Gucci mane why the f*ck would I catfish SSPOT niggas what would I gain from that? I’m not pathetic saxiib and why don’t go back to getting your butt cheeks spread by your boyfriend you pathetic gay nigga .

Lmao
Alwaba lax inaa ahayd I knew from the get go:chrisfreshhah:

Throwing the khaniis card around when you have nothing else to say :mjkkk:

Alhamdulilah siil ba jeclahay:ahh:
Makuu salaaxa kaga. :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.