Old Somali guy spits on girl for wearing a revealing cloths

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Where is this

Looks like the States but the girl is from UK, I swear I feel like I seen this oldhead in Columbus, he look familiar.

How did you know the context :jaynerd:

I am not sure about the context but it seems like he got triggered by something, the young lady was most likely wearing a revealing cloths or had her hair out.

Looks like the States but the girl is from UK, I swear I feel like I seen this oldhead in Columbus, he look familiar.

I am not sure about the context but it seems like he got triggered by something, the young lady was most likely wearing a revealing cloths or had her hair out.
I bet she rejected his sons wedding proposal and he came at her to seek revenge for his sonโ€™s fallen ego.

:kanyeshrug:

Nigga just got doxxed for spitting. Thats an offense under assault and battery laws. Find him a lawyer and delete this from the interwebs if you can

She was being so polite to this disgusting fool. Kulaha hellfire, I bet he uses prostitutes and does drugs. All these old Somali men are perverts. Uff

I hope she gets him locked up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This oday his behaviour is disgusting if she's not covered he should lower his gaze and keep minding his business

As a muslim if you see a girl whose not wearing hijab you can advice her or make dua she wears it one day Ultimately its a decision between her and Allah she could be struggling with imaan whatever the case only god knows

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This oday his behaviour is disgusting if she's not covered he should lower his gaze and keep minding his business

As a muslim if you see a girl whose not wearing hijab you can advice her or make dua she wears it one day Ultimately its a decision between her and Allah she could be struggling with imaan whatever the case only god knows
Nahh f*ck that spit on them es

HELL FIRE THIS HELL FIRE THAT THEN PROCEEDS TO SPIT ON SOMEONE WALLAHI SOMALI OLD DUDES ARE MENTALLY SLOW I KNOW FOR A FACT SPITTING ON SOMEONE IS MORE HARAM THEN WEARING BAD CLOTHES YES OUR SISTERS SHOULD COVER UP BUT DO YOU THINK SPITTING ON HER WILL MAKE HER EMBRACE ISLAM MORE ? NOPE SHE WILL REBEL MORE O AKHI SOMALI MEN KEEP TAKING LS

BUT THAT PAUSE WAS EPIC

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what is this gibberish that your won about please unquench your rectum before righting such cucknimo
you believe his behaviour is justified spitting on her and telling her shes going to hell?

Old guy is crazy and irrational

Trending

Latest posts