Old Somali guy spits on girl for wearing a revealing cloths

mrlog

VIP
video was edited
Pause between him giving advice and spitting like a Cobra is a giveaway.
We need the full video before judging

:samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
my dear your savagery is clearly unmatched :russ:

I know right.
1590341949448.png

I am thinking of the odey spit on me, I am infected, so I guess I am going for the kill, savage amazon jungle style, bite and drink blood from the neck. Not getting off him until 4 guys pull me off. lol

As long as the old man isn't crazy, a stern warning is welcomed and heart-warming to see. But the spit.. If he spat on me I'd have to call the cops on the old dude. :hillarybiz:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
it’s a virus going around and this nigga is spitting on people, waa yaab :draketf:

This chick finna cash in and buy more revealing outfits after she have settled the lawsuit, people need to learn to mind their own business.:snoop:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Isnt that attempted murder or assault

I know this old lady in Texas,she is spit on a police officer while drunk, belo they took her for a STD test and she was HIV positive and knew about it, they charged her for attempt of a murder even though the cop's test showed negative results.

I know this old lady in Texas,she is spit on a police officer while drunk, belo they took her for a STD test and she was HIV positive and knew about it, they charged her for attempt of a murder even though the cop's test showed negative results.
Yo look at my first post to u.
That is the mx nigga always at cafe nazional with the big beard an fanax

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yo look at my first post to u.
That is the mx nigga always at cafe nazional with the big beard an fanax

Walahi I had a feeling I have seen him somewhere wasn't sure where but he look familiar, Did he go to jail for this? this is looks like a hate crime.

I bet he is or was a child molester/rapist and most rape women and girls who are niqabis. The problem is not women, its Godless men who think women were put on earth for them to abuse. Most of these old heads have criminal history. I hope she has no mercy on him and sues him all the way to prison. What does he think the West is, a lawless shithole you can oppress women as you please and get away with like Somalia. Nacalaa ku yaal.

Trending