بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Ye somalis dont age thats true mashallah we r blessed

m3fAdoL.png

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Getting older is a beautiful thing, you feel better, more calm and much more happier. Never be afraid of aging, it is something non of us can control. Instead create amazing memories and enjoy the journey as each day passes :)

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
i don’t mind it, I think there’s a lot of insightful and funny youts on here.

There are trolls too, of course, but I actually think they tend to be the older people:reallymaury:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I remember an age thread a few weeks back. I'm 20, but the ages they were throwing out there surprised me and made me feel old and like I'm wasting my time here.

I don't know how you can be pushing 30 and chatting all day to 13 year olds online. Don't you have a job or family to attend to or something?

giphy.gif

You're almost half way through your entire life. Hurdada ka kac

The way some people talk on here, they’ll soon be 30 and single and bored. No hate. But the responsibility of a wife/great job/ and kids don’t magically materialise when you turn 30. You need to lay the ground works now in your late teens and early 20s but a lot of you are on here taking breeze day and night and struggling with school. Most ‘older’ people on here have degrees ( which means they did well in high school) and have jobs. We put the work in early so we can chill now. So the flip question is why are you all on here ... don’t you have exams to revise for? Don’t you have careers to hustle? Future wife/husband to meet?
:reallymaury:

I know people here from 10 years ago on another forum, they are still 20 years old today.

:trumpsmirk:

Lol damn that explains why I kept thinking these are some of the most intelligent, eloquent kids I’ve ever seen! I mean some of these “kids” put me to shame, knew something was fishy....

giphy.gif

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Lol damn that explains why I kept thinking these are some of the most intelligent, eloquent kids I’ve ever seen! I mean some of these “kids” put me to shame, knew something was fishy....

giphy.gif
Somalis have large brain capacity its just that a loud minority dont use it

Trending