old heads, come in. children stay out

I remember an age thread a few weeks back. I'm 20, but the ages they were throwing out there surprised me and made me feel old and like I'm wasting my time here.

I don't know how you can be pushing 30 and chatting all day to 13 year olds online. Don't you have a job or family to attend to or something?

giphy.gif

You're almost half way through your entire life. Hurdada ka kac

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I remember an age thread a few weeks back. I'm 20, but the ages they were throwing out there surprised me and made me feel old and like I'm wasting my time here.

I don't know how you can be pushing 30 and chatting all day to 13 year olds online. Don't you have a job or family to attend to or something?

giphy.gif

You're almost half way through your entire life. Hurdada ka kac
Nah we need people that age they keep the teens in check and are wise

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Im starting to think I might be the only person in the world that likes being old lol. I convinced my siblings, cousins and classmates to refer to me as “ayeeyo” when I younger lol. Even got all the ajnabi kids to call me ayeeyo for years in college . And now if I could convince you guys here I’d ask you to all call me “habyar”! Love a good elder’s title. So much respect, authority and caqli that comes with them :vncu2n5:

Me too sis!
I get a warm fuzzy feeling when elementary school kids call me ayeyo :lawd:

Of course, they never agree when I request them to address me like that. I have successful convinced my 4 and 6 yr old nieces though :ftw9nwa:

Boogie

Me too sis!
I get a warm fuzzy feeling when elementary school kids call me ayeyo :lawd:

Of course, they never agree when I request them to address me like that. I have successful convinced my 4 and 6 yr old nieces though :ftw9nwa:
Ayeeyo hodan hahaha

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Istaqfirullah! Xiahood habyar! Do you even know how old I am? Last I remember you were like 15 or something. I could’ve literally had you in my teens, So I could technical be your mother(tsk tsk is your mother expired btw 🤔). You kids these days have no manners 🤦🏽‍♀️
In your teens? fetusleey. early 30's is nothing you ain't no haboyar inabti caadi iska dhig sit your ass tf down. the generation after you tho those niggas are finished

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You were literally a fetus when this was happening:

:gucciwhat:

I just can't process it.
warya accept the fact you is old now. i was 4 when that shit came out. metal man goes flash flash boom boom headass that was my train of thought. now im damn near 18 nigga you a fossil:mjlol:

Last edited:

Fay

DELETED
old enough when I was called "adeer", I felt cuqdad inside.
Who cares tho lol this is what kids do they call ppl old until they themselves reach that age where the next generation of kids call them old... i feel like somalis have this weird obsession over Age its so weird... n its usually the ones who look old for their Age too lol growing older is a blessing wallahi life is so precious and short

Boogie

Who cares tho lol this is what kids do they call ppl old until they themselves reach that age where the next generation of kids call them old... i feel like somalis have this weird obsession over Age its so weird... n its usually the ones who look old for their Age too lol growing older is a blessing wallahi life is so precious and short
Somalis don't have an obsession with age what's next 2 Somali dudes like wall so u are gonna say Somali men like walls its very weird but I agree with the rest

Fay

DELETED
Somalis don't have an obsession with age what's next 2 Somali dudes like wall so u are gonna say Somali men like walls its very weird but I agree with the rest
Wallahi billahi they have an obsession with age... this is why when they come to usa they make their kids much younger than they r

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
warya accept the fact you is old now. i was 4 when that shit came out. metal man goes flash flash boom boom headass that was my train of thought. now im damn near 18 nigga you a fossil:mjlol:

I'm 25 turning 26 this May, just FYI. Not that much of an oday yet but I am on my way, inshallah. I frankly can't wait to be an oday so I can be among the chaps running the show. It'll be my turn to loot Somaliweyn and make bank.

:silanyosmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

I'm 25 turning 26 this May, just FYI. Not that much of an oday yet but I am on my way, inshallah. I frankly can't wait to be an oday so I can be among the chaps running the show. It'll be my turn to loot Somaliweyn and make bank.

:silanyosmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The internet is free I know what those are I had a wii

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The internet is free I know what those are I had a wii

I'm sure you know what they are the same way I know what obligatory black and white photography is but there's a difference between that and living in the thick of it, little ninja. You dunno chit!

:banderas:

Boogie

Bro u guys aren't even old stop comparing yourself to a kid who barely started puberty subhanallah

Trending