old heads, come in. children stay out

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Me, after Joe & I murdered yo ass & left you to rot in a ditch
That wont be happening with my boyfriend here to protect me
The Internet Remains Undefeated: The Best Bernie Memes

how y'all feel about 13 year olds running around here. :what1:
y'all feel old yet?:farmajoyaab:
couple of them called "boomer" and "adeer", that's when it hit me.:francis:

Im starting to think I might be the only person in the world that likes being old lol. I convinced my siblings, cousins and classmates to refer to me as โ€œayeeyoโ€ when I younger lol. Even got all the ajnabi kids to call me ayeeyo for years in college . And now if I could convince you guys here Iโ€™d ask you to all call me โ€œhabyarโ€! Love a good elderโ€™s title. So much respect, authority and caqli that comes with them :vncu2n5:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Im starting to think I might be the only person in the world that likes being old lol. I convinced my siblings, cousins and classmates to refer to me as โ€œayeeyoโ€ when I younger lol. Even got all the ajnabi kids to call me ayeeyo for years in college . And now if I could convince you guys here Iโ€™d ask you to all call me โ€œhabyarโ€! Love a good elderโ€™s title. So much respect, authority and caqli that comes with them :vncu2n5:
No way Im calling a Xalimo at my walaasha's age haboyar. you is a toot (between a yute & expired) in my eyes! :fittytousand: :heh::ufdup:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Imagine being 13 and on a forum. Heck when I was 13 I was chasing cats, not FKD with a 40 year old.

As time goes on, more generations will be online. Next up we gonna be seeing baby forums and 8 years old doxxing you :hillarybiz:

giphy.gif

No way Im calling a Xalimo at my walaasha's age haboyar. you is a toot (between a yute & expired) in my eyes! :fittytousand: :heh::ufdup:

Istaqfirullah! Xiahood habyar! Do you even know how old I am? Last I remember you were like 15 or something. I couldโ€™ve literally had you in my teens, So I could technical be your mother(tsk tsk is your mother expired btw ๐Ÿค”). You kids these days have no manners ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Yh i'm surprised to see people born after 2005 on the internet...

:francis:

I'm not old though :trumpsmirk:

These people weren't even alive for the start of the Iraq war or 9/11 and were babies when Iron Man came out in 2008. What the mothafuck is going on?! When did I get this old?!

:ileycry::faysalwtf::ileycry:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
These people weren't even alive for the start of the Iraq war or 9/11 and were babies when Iron Man came out in 2008. What the mothafuck is going on?! When did I get this old?!

:ileycry::faysalwtf::ileycry:
For the last time your not old I am just a fetus

Not me. I absolutely detest getting older and any reminder of that I'll take personally and to to the heart. However, I praise God when I see the little kids, late teens, and early 20s going bald, and some growing grays already. I have been protected from such evil and corruption, so at least there's that.:rejoice: